Reviews for Pro Bono
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Great story! :)
AJ chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Woah, I loved this! Poor Sammy, poor Dean.

My poor heart! lol

Great job. I'm gonna hunt down (see what I did there lol) some of your other stuff, because I really love your style.

Thanks for sharing!
Love chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I stumbled on this after ages of looking around the fics in this fandom and man Im so glad that I did.

This really is so well-written, you've pulled off writing about attempted rape, violence, and the brothers relationship and made it look so easy. Man Im jealous. All the characters were spot on, yet at at the same time you did your own thing with them, something that is hard to do yet again you pulled it off.

I loved all the comments between Dean and Crowley, it made me laugh and the scenes with Sam and Gabriel were cute. Yeah, Gabe was a tiny bit OCC once or twice but that was you showing a different side to him I think. And like I said, it was awesome.

I shall look around at some more of your stuff; I like your style. Keep it up miss.
wolfish-willow chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
I /knew/ Gabriel was the reason Crowley was helping them out. hehehehe...

Another awesome chapter. And a happy ending to boot! *grins* Dean watching over Sam and patching him up made me extra super happy. - Love love love this story. 333
wolfish-willow chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I'm always up for a good Sammy glomp.

And this chapter was even awesomer than the last one! (What, that's totally a word). And you managed to hit one of my kinks that I'm only recently realizing I have: Sam being carried (especially by ppl smaller than him, which is pretty much everybody).hehehehe.

And I love me some hurt!Sam with protective!Dean, and you added protective!snarky!Crowley to the mix. I think I love you. 333
wolfish-willow chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
hehehehehe. I admit to hating Crowley in the show, but he has just completely won me over in fic. (and it was more Dean's being a damn hypocrit(sp?) than the actual Crowley character). And I think you wrote him so well here.

Also, yay! Dean's pulling his head out of his ass and admitted, if only to himself, that it isn't all Sam's fault. whew.

Another amazing chapter. And I'm off to read the next one!
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
*grins* When I saw the different characters at the top of the page, I was already smiling. Then I read through the chapter... And you have no idea how happy you made me. guardian!Gabriel who loves Sam and Sam loves back made me squee. And I love seeing bully!Dean when I know he'll figure his crap out later.

LOVE THIS CHAPTER *SMISHES AND NEVER LETS GO*

I'm off to read the next chapter now. Just wanted to let you know that this fic is awesome and you are awesome for writing it! 333
Jess62 chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Hello !

Sam is cute ad crowley is realy nice... crowley is cinyque but he love Sam ... that is cute too... Dean is WAKE UP ! Awesome :D

I'm french... and tell if you don't undrstand

Bye bye ! :D
Hail the Angst Queen chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I keep forgetting to sign in, oops! _

I was so happy to read your update, sorry to take so long to review. All I can say is a massive OMG cause you are a gifted writer. You wrote about something that normally creeps me out to read but the way you wrote it... I was able to read it. It was so flowing! Please keep writing; this is so good!

Poor Sammy. I am so happy he was saved in time by Dean. I was even glad to see Crowley! (you know I don't like him Leah xD but that was how happy I was that Sam was saved.) I can't wait to read the next chapter!

I am also wondering why Crowley helped save Sam, and why he seemed to angry at those Demons?

UPDATE GURL. I WANNA KNOW. _
Bobby bows to Leah chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OH HOLY ANGST QUEEN, HOW I BOW TO THEE. SPARE MY LIFE WHEN THE LEAHPOCALYPSE STRIKES, FOR I AM YOUR LOYAL FAN.

Does that about sum up how amazing/brilliant this is?

I hope it does, because my brain is fried with the awesome.

xox - robyn
Cainchan chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
this was a really great and sad chapter. Sam nearly got raped by this terrible demon. That would have broken him finally beyond repair. Being violated in such a horrible and terrible way by a demon, despite there are also many human out there, who are worse than demons and also abuse helpless boys and girls. although I really would like to read how you would handle such a serious and sad topic, there are only a few good stories out there, who handle this topic. But I think you, with your really good writing skills, could write how sam would cope with such a terrible event.

I was glad that the crossroad demon and dean finally saved our sammy.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
This is really a good story-I thought it funny that Gabe called Sam "Sammy-boy"; isn't that what Azazel called him, too? Crowly-a pain in the backside, but at least he's on the right side. And aww, Sam! *hugs Sam* Not to worry, Dean will mop up the streets with the bad guys for you :D yeah, I love it when Dean gets into Big Brother Mode. It really makes everyone nervous.

Thank you for writing!
Sastiel chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
*Dances* This is a wonderful chapter! Please please please, update soon.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
great chapter. :-) Wah sam is so desperate, so lost it is really heartbreaking and dean is such an a** to his little brother who needs to be loved and comforted. :-(

I loved the scene with gabriel, where he describes sam as so fragile and young. It was so lovely. I hated it that the tv show shows sammy in season 3,4,5 as such an hard, bad-ass hunter without any feelings and anger issue - that is not the character who the tv show shows us in season 1 and 2, where sammy was so innoncent, so faithfull, fragile, with his delicate, skinny features and full of hope and faith.

I am glad gabriel comforted him, but now he is death and there is no one who will catch sam.

great chapter. I would love to read more and more from you. :-)
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Really not bad. It has piqued my interest, so I'll be moving on to the next chapter. However, just to give a small critique. If this is a SamxGabriel story, you should mention it so, however I will say that you really kinda took Gabriel OOC when it comes to him and Sam. Sam was kinda OOC as well. / Gabriel wouldn't be all loving and call Sam sweetheart or kiss him. Gabriel would be telling him f'ed up Sam is, how stupid he's being and how ridiculous all this is, because Gabriel is a sort of 'tell it like it is' type of angel. I mean, study his personality in the episodes he appears in, even as the Trickster and you'll see what I mean. But anyway, keep writing!