Reviews for Because Of You
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/3
Awwwwwh. Tim Scam. The well-known, greatest EVIL-GENIUS TIM SCAM was vulnerable to powerless and innocent baby Samantha.
This is soooo cuuuuutie!
And Scam saved Gaby, I never knew he had it in himself being a killer and all. And having a casual conversation with her and bringing her to help.
But seriously, the cliffy ending killed me again. No pressure but a sequel would be great.
Like would they be able to find Scam? Or will he accept them as his family or will he choose to continue his criminal life? What would happen if Sam and Scam grew up as one family? Will they develop romantic feelings or just sibling love?
But it's not incest, right?
Anyways,
I LOOOOOVE THIS SO MUCH!
darkWarrior101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I think this was so cute! I'd love to read a squeal to it, but I also think tht it works how it is.
JBA chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG! I loved this story so much! Please, please, PLEASE.. continue this story!
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awww, I loved it! I'm a little disappointed that it is a one-chapter story though; I was hoping for another chapter after this, but it was well thought out! I loved the idea of Tim Scam taking care of a newborn and he showed a bit of a fatherly side himself! Keep writing your stories and the best of luck to you!
Emri Amaya chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yes. Yes you should continue it. You should definitely continue the story. It's just so cute! I want to read more! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Scam and baby Sam are just so adoreable! Even as a baby she's still attracted to him :) Haha.
JBA chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww, baby Sam was soo cute. I liked this story a lot. I would love if you wrote more. :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love it I love it! Whats the babys name?
Dani Mars chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Please sequel. I've been demanding you one for your stories for ages! :D
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww, sooo cute! :)

Please write the rest, i mean write a squeal. You'd make everyone happy, and you'd get a lot more reveiws. Please. :D

Anyway it was cute(as i said earlier), and really interesting.

Do a squeal, Please. If you decide to write the rest, i'm sure it'll be even more better.

And it's a bit cliffy, ( you love cliff-hangers don't you?)

Please, please, please write the rest.
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story is cute,amazing,awesome,cool,great,tear jerker,etc! I want to read more! And another thing how old was Tim?Did it say that or did I miss it?
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Continue it! This cliffie has me too curious, it'd cruel not to write a sequel. Please?
PenelopetheKangaroo chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Well I find that this story is quite 's realistic. Scam is rather in character.I couldn't find any real grammer or spelling ,Well written and I can find nothing but good things about this fic.

P.S

I apologize I did't comply with your request earlier. I didn't realize anyone had PMed me until today.