Reviews for Because Of You
darkWarrior101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I think this was so cute! I'd love to read a squeal to it, but I also think tht it works how it is.
JBA chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OMG! I loved this story so much! Please, please, PLEASE.. continue this story!
Nightfury18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Awww, I loved it! I'm a little disappointed that it is a one-chapter story though; I was hoping for another chapter after this, but it was well thought out! I loved the idea of Tim Scam taking care of a newborn and he showed a bit of a fatherly side himself! Keep writing your stories and the best of luck to you!
Emri Amaya chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Yes. Yes you should continue it. You should definitely continue the story. It's just so cute! I want to read more! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Scam and baby Sam are just so adoreable! Even as a baby she's still attracted to him :) Haha.
JBA chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww, baby Sam was soo cute. I liked this story a lot. I would love if you wrote more. :)
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I love it I love it! Whats the babys name?
Dani Mars chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Please sequel. I've been demanding you one for your stories for ages! :D
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww, sooo cute! :)

Please write the rest, i mean write a squeal. You'd make everyone happy, and you'd get a lot more reveiws. Please. :D

Anyway it was cute(as i said earlier), and really interesting.

Do a squeal, Please. If you decide to write the rest, i'm sure it'll be even more better.

And it's a bit cliffy, ( you love cliff-hangers don't you?)

Please, please, please write the rest.
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story is cute,amazing,awesome,cool,great,tear jerker,etc! I want to read more! And another thing how old was Tim?Did it say that or did I miss it?
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Continue it! This cliffie has me too curious, it'd cruel not to write a sequel. Please?
PenelopetheKangaroo chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Well I find that this story is quite 's realistic. Scam is rather in character.I couldn't find any real grammer or spelling ,Well written and I can find nothing but good things about this fic.

P.S

I apologize I did't comply with your request earlier. I didn't realize anyone had PMed me until today.
fantasyguardian chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue this..It is sooooo goood