Reviews for The Fire Omens
Src chapter 1 . 3/5
From the first paragraph on, this Story went under my skin. Haunting. Beautiful. Tragic.
Laure without Order chapter 1 . 3/19/2021
Beautifully written and I love the way you structured this onsehot.
Moonwatcher1023 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Very nice. Please write a sequel
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
I' not sure of the purpose of this fic?

Is it just a character exploration?

Seems a little pointless, at this stage.
sodasoda chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Loved this! X
cxrmacmclaggen chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
just realized i've never reviewed this, which is honestly such a disservice, because i reread this fic like every 2 months. still one of the most beautifully written fics i've read. the part about aotscera is hair-raising, and i love the part about reaching into the void. a really great fic.
Mongruad chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I'm stunned. It's such a wonderful story. Poetic descriptions, deep character study... Each one scene has something beautiful and mesmerizing in it.

The title is catching and I can easily imagine Tom burning remnants of his previous life. I loved mentions of old magic ("this or my life" is wonderfully harsh), Slytherin and old runes pictured far back in time and in more contemporary setting. The story about yews was magical in disturbing way. The scene with poison was just chilling.

I'm genuinely impressed.
loveisloveislove chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
beautiful and chilling
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
this is truly very beautifully written. all of the little things that created the mood...they were lovely and the implications of your words rang strongly. an excellent work.
Greenseer Tethlis chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This is such a remarkable and beautifully written story. One of my favorite stories on this site ever. Thanks for writing!
Akrasian chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
breathtaking
memesofproduction chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Your fic has without a doubt some of the best writing I've seen in fanfiction. The short length only complements the story by not having it drag on.
mercurial ira chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was powerful. I don't think Dumbledore ever considered the ramifications of teaching Tom Incendio, and to be honest, neither did I.
deepthoughtz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Liked this... I prefer Tom's journey to be more spiritual/mystical than how it's usually portrayed in fics (just going places and learning spells? Boring!), so your version is pretty good.
Thespurgin chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I would have added maybe one last line at the end, for added effect, but aside from that I can't complain in any way. This is a marvelous little one shot.