Reviews for The Betrayal
tanseynz chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Ouch, a cliffie! I'm certainly not sure what to think of T'Sera.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Is the professor a bad spy or Uhura smarter than the average cadet? Hmmm.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
Honestly Nyota - jealousy is not a good look. He's not your possession, and unless the professor has designs on him AND he returns her interest, you are, in fact, acting like a fairly immature teenage student.
EV chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
I have read all your star trek fanfics and i am soo amazed by your writing with your insight, creativity, ideas, how you portray the characters and the stories! Please, please write more!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
T'Sara had me guessing right through the end. To be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what I think of her... I feel bad for her, though. I just knew something about Nyota and Spock was going to come out in the open when the three of them were in the apartment, though!
emsaduem chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I really enjoyed it and would like another excitement filled story!
emsaduem chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
She did not just go there! I am going to hunt her down! She will wish she was never born. Grr.
emsaduem chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
She hurt Spock. She could be an angel for all I care, but I'm never going to forgive her!
emsaduem chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I...I... wow. That's all I can say.
emsaduem chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Around which other story is this part of?
emsaduem chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I finished Crossing the Equator and I'm in love with your work. Is your new story, Hiatus, in this timeline?
greenchopstix chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Good read, I was able to follow it fine, just not sure how I feel about the big reveal. Something just didnt sit right with me. Maybe because it leaves to many questions unanswered. Guess ill have to keep reading more of your stories to find the answers!

Keep it up :)
megawords191 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Warning to other readers of this review, it contains spoilers for the rest of the story.

Well, this story is certainly very different from your other stories in this saga.
This story was definitely suspenseful. That suspense certainly gave this story a different tone than the others.
In most of your stories the question is when will Nyota and Spock advance their romantic relationship and what stumbling blocks will get in their way.
This whole third wheel Romulan storyline adds another dimension..
I think that Sarah Stoddard seems like more of a credible romantic threat to Nyota than Jarrod seemed to Spock in "The Word You Mean"
That said, I'm glad Sarah isn't really a threat to Nyota and Spock's relationship. But I can understand why Nyota feels uneasy on the romantic front since Sarah can relate to Spock in so many ways.
As for the double agent plot line it's definitely suspenseful.
I know that the action hero character Jason Bourne isn't a double agent, but while I was reading this story I kept thinking of it as a Jason Bourne meets Star Trek AU story. :-)
I also kept thinking about Spock's illness as Sarah's attempt to have him experience an early onset of pon farr.
Even after Sarah's double agent status was revealed, I still kept sensing this unsettling undercurrent of romantic manipulation from her in relation to him.
I will be interested to see if pon farr is brought up in the next story in your wonderful Nyota/Spock series.
I am also really interested to see where the double agent storyline goes in the next story as well.

Thank you again for writing, I am REALLY enjoying reading your work!
nicew chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
"The word you mean ..."

Ha ha!
candicane26 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I find I must pause here to say that having Kirk refer to Uhura by any number of names is hilarious in the extreme!