Reviews for The Betrayal
LittleMissAbigail chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
T'Sara had me guessing right through the end. To be honest, I'm still not entirely sure what I think of her... I feel bad for her, though. I just knew something about Nyota and Spock was going to come out in the open when the three of them were in the apartment, though!
emsaduem chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I really enjoyed it and would like another excitement filled story!
emsaduem chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
She did not just go there! I am going to hunt her down! She will wish she was never born. Grr.
emsaduem chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
She hurt Spock. She could be an angel for all I care, but I'm never going to forgive her!
emsaduem chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
I...I... wow. That's all I can say.
emsaduem chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Around which other story is this part of?
emsaduem chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I finished Crossing the Equator and I'm in love with your work. Is your new story, Hiatus, in this timeline?
greenchopstix chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Good read, I was able to follow it fine, just not sure how I feel about the big reveal. Something just didnt sit right with me. Maybe because it leaves to many questions unanswered. Guess ill have to keep reading more of your stories to find the answers!

Keep it up :)
megawords191 chapter 11 . 5/29/2013
Warning to other readers of this review, it contains spoilers for the rest of the story.

Well, this story is certainly very different from your other stories in this saga.
This story was definitely suspenseful. That suspense certainly gave this story a different tone than the others.
In most of your stories the question is when will Nyota and Spock advance their romantic relationship and what stumbling blocks will get in their way.
This whole third wheel Romulan storyline adds another dimension..
I think that Sarah Stoddard seems like more of a credible romantic threat to Nyota than Jarrod seemed to Spock in "The Word You Mean"
That said, I'm glad Sarah isn't really a threat to Nyota and Spock's relationship. But I can understand why Nyota feels uneasy on the romantic front since Sarah can relate to Spock in so many ways.
As for the double agent plot line it's definitely suspenseful.
I know that the action hero character Jason Bourne isn't a double agent, but while I was reading this story I kept thinking of it as a Jason Bourne meets Star Trek AU story. :-)
I also kept thinking about Spock's illness as Sarah's attempt to have him experience an early onset of pon farr.
Even after Sarah's double agent status was revealed, I still kept sensing this unsettling undercurrent of romantic manipulation from her in relation to him.
I will be interested to see if pon farr is brought up in the next story in your wonderful Nyota/Spock series.
I am also really interested to see where the double agent storyline goes in the next story as well.

Thank you again for writing, I am REALLY enjoying reading your work!
nicew chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
"The word you mean ..."

Ha ha!
candicane26 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I find I must pause here to say that having Kirk refer to Uhura by any number of names is hilarious in the extreme!
TSai-TSia chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, but I had to read ahead quickly and check on Spock ;) Seems T'Sera chose the wrong explanation - but she'll eventually find a way to justify it.
TSai-TSia chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I thought I had read all your Spock/Uhura stories by now. I had no idea I missed one. What a treat! Hm, Vulcans exhausted, feverish, exasperated? Usually this means only one thing... But then, I have hardly seen any descriptions of a sick Vulcan. There seems not to be much between the state of perfect health and total collapse, although they must have their own share of non serious, but annoying health issues. Guess I'll find out when I continue ;)
VickyFromGreece chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Fascinating story! I am glad I read it as complete because I don't think I would have the nerve to wait for each new update! LOL

I found the plot quite original - and of course your writing style excellent as always. Reading the story I thought how cleverly each story begins from where the previous ends - I try to read according to the chronological order - and yet not two stories are alike; each one has a very different plot and keeps the reader's interest in the highest level. Thank you for your talent and effort and my thanks of course to StarTrekFanWriter.
princelybell chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
I accidentally read this one all at once-I guess I was just craving some of that particular flavor your S/U universe has. Seeing the different stages of their relationship is fun; This was another fine and enjoyable read!