Reviews for Stepping Out of the Shadows: III
MadClover-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Dude I fucking love this series of stories. You have no idea how much I love them. Holy shit they are so great and just wow I can't believe how awesome they are. I would absolutely LOVE some more though :) I can just imagine one about when Tony's frat brothers come for a visit xD Anyways I am definitely going to keep an eye out for you in the future. And if you know of any more fanfiction that has this same kind of Dom/sub/beta/omega AU type universe please let me know because I would love to read them! You are an amazing writer and I hope you come out with more of these one-shots!
angelscatie chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Great series. Im really holing that you continue it soon. Keep up the good work.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I loved this so much! Great job! And now I have to watch NCIS and all the subtle Gibbs/Tony moments lol!

I look forward to whatever you write next!
jumango chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This series was so awesome! I loved it, wish there were more ;)
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
that was awesome. i can now see why julesmonster spoke so highly of your work. _ Ja.
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was such a great ending! I love it and I'm so happy! Such a wonderful story!

Oh my goodness and you had Tony take Gibbs! I loved that it was so fantastic. Not because of the obvious reason, but because its Gibbs way of showing to Tony that he absolutely trusts him and doesn't how do I say these? That he doesn't care that even though is the sub that he has an equal footing as him. I hope that makes sense? But yeah that was freaking fantastic I dearly fell out of my chair because damn that trust and love that they show each other in that single moment was just so freaking great!

And then I love how Gibbs takes care of Tony. Like for example after his first punishment in the bullpen how Gibbs took care of him in the end. And he understood why Tony reacted the way that he did. Gibbs jealousy was just so darn hot, but I felt bad for Tony because it got a bit annoying for him, but it also felt so in character of Gibbs to act this way.

Thank you my dear for such a great story. And million more thanks for doing a BDSM-universe one. It was truly magnificent!
smiles2go chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome! I really love this AU you've created and wish you would write MORE of it. I love the emotion, the tension. I just LOVE it.
sterno chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
THANKS FOR THE THREE REALLY GOOD STORIES. LOVE TONY AND GIBBS AS SUB AND DOM OR EVEN FATHER-SON STORIES.. SO GOOD TOGETHER..ARE YOU THINKING OF WRITING ANY MORE ADDITIONS? KEEP ME POSTED. THNAKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING IT-THEM!
Yinka Wills chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
A very well written series. True to the BDSM 'verse Xanthe gave us in 'General and Dr Sheppard'.

Good characterisation, good blending with NCIS episodes.

Fabulous!
Jirel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
My first thought after finishing this story was "NICE". I enjoyed the heck out of it and the previous stories as well. I can't remember if I commented on "Imprinted" or not but that's the first one of yours that I read and the one that had me reading everything else of yours. Thanks for writing.
Yakubi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very few stories have ever grabbed my attention like this.

I did read the first fic, but I have to say the way you added to the this world, the way you enriched it, is simply amazing. Your writing style itself is wonderful, I didn't see a single error. Reading your story was truly an enjoyable experience.

I don't know if you intend to, but if you do make another Stepping Out of the Shadows I will look forward to reading it. .
trout1986 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I really like this story. I like Gibbs not getting it prefect and having to change how he thinks. Gibbs is a total alfa dom but that he still screws up and has to "say" he is sorry.
Lady Heather68 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Excellent stories, well done. Well written and ejoyable to read. Your charecterisation was spot on. Even though written from one persons point of view you still manage to convey other peoples emotions as well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Dreamwriter613 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010