Reviews for Stepping Out of the Shadows: III
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OH BOY WOW! more please I could read this story all day love the relationship between Gibbs and Tony. Please write more
Kitson chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Thank you, I have really enjoyed these three fics. With being a NCIS freak I can see the actors as I am reading this and in my opinion you have caught the characters really well. I know I have mentioned this before but is there any chance of a sequel to the fic that you posted on Keira Marcos's site for her 1 million words that looked as of it could be really interesting. Thanks once again. K
Josie chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Yeah, that was intense. I love the concept and the story. How about a fourth story?
Leah chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Fantastic story. Looking forward to more
MaskedFire chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I adore what you have done with this. Its wonderful, and I hope you choose to continue with it.
JosephineJellybean chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
EEEEEEEEP! *fangirlish skeal* that was one of the more adorable well written storys i have eva read and by god do i fucking WNAT MORE! please? pretty please? please with sugar and collars on top? *grin*

Dd xx
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hey Ellenscult,

I love this story and I love "A life lived undercover" and "Out in the open" as well. Please, had you considered a series from these stories, as I would love to see the guys more often like this. Maybe a story from the episodes when Gibbs was being investigated for the murder of that mexican drug lord who killed Shannon & Kelly - how would that affect Gibbs & Tony's relationship? Or maybe Director David, trying to cause trouble for Ziva and NCIS? Just a thought. Thanks,lightnshadows
anci2506 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hope there will be more!
Enqueri chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
wow what a great story ! I really liked it . Thank you for sharing this.

Ps: I so agree with them :"Abby joins in too and Gibbs looks blankly at us when we suggest Richard Dean Anderson might play the Tibbs character." That would be so hot !
Bruce chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
It's always nice to see one of your favorites keep going. Thanks for the pick-me-up. )
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oh you have made my very crappy day somewhat better. THANK YOU.

This was so awesome. The way the guys worked through thier problems was great. So glad Tony was not so subby that he could not call Gibbs on the fact that he was treating crappy while they were in the field. (hate when people do that to him.) Kind of felt bad that Tony thought Gibbs wouldn't want him around with his dad for Christmas. Sometimes Gibbs just needs to talk a little more.

Tony and Ziva was sad a for a little while but I was so glad they worked stuff out. It's so hard live with the BIG elephant in the corner.

Kind of wish we would have seen what his dad's reaction to Tony being a sub would have actually been. Hard to say if he would have accepted it. If he took it badly though Tony would have been so badly crushed that I am glad he did not find out.

True friends are the best though and true love is better than any drug. Great ending.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
What a pleasure it was to come home from work after a long Monday and find this treasure! Absolutely marvellous! Thank you so much!
twoisall chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Now that was an awesome sequel! I loved it! Way to go! I'm a sucker for a great dom!Gibbs, sub!Tony story and this was just as great as the last one. Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

More please? Are we just undeserving or what? LOL!

Valerie