Reviews for Fishing
Finn Solomon chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A sweet ending to a great story. You can really feel the love that Aedan has for his wife, great writing there. I like that Aedan's a little awkward around Luke, he probably wasn't expecting a talk about such weighty matters with his other kids for a good long time yet.
nissepisse chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Another fitting ending, but now I am most curious about how zevran eloquently scares luke sh*tless with his instructions xD

MOAR :D But even if not, a worthy end to the story :)
Sandtigress chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
A very sweet epilogue that takes and encompasses all the changes and pain and growth from Melodies and puts it into one story. 3 And still stays relatively happy! It was a lucky day for the fish!
LeliMor29 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Fun story! Good job. Its nice for a feel good story. UM was so dramatic! (Not that I didnt like it..haha)
Ladyamesindy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
WOW! I think you managed to pull just about every emotion possible out with this story! Well done! Nice to see Aedan and Luke reconnecting, with Aedan accepting that Luke is becoming an adult. Of course, it was amusing to say the least when Luke made his revelations ... tee hee hee! And Aedan's reaction when he realized Zevran had spoken with Luke about .. ahem, certain things. THAT will be a good conversation! ;) Overall, it is so nice to see Aedan truly healing. I can hardly wait for your next installment!