Reviews for LoveHate
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Hahaha! I loved this.
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
you are my hero; thank you for this fic; it made my day
Lucrezia123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hahahahaha! Awesome-God, I loved this!
Dedii chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was great- I always imagine how Pritkin finds out about the whole leg shaving thing
K4yl chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
love it!
Katherine Westwood chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was really good! Thanks!

AngelOfTheUndead2
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great oneshot! I freaking loved it! There were oh-so-many wonderful things about it, Pritkin's thinking about Cassie being on the top of that list. I think my favorite part though, was: "Whether I was throttling the life out of it or hugging it" when he was wishing the pillow was her. Such a Pritkin thought. And his thought about how hate is so close to love? So spot-on! Pritkin and Cassie's relationship is such an intriguing playground. Thanks for playing in it!
gothic-pixel chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Love the ending. Love it all!

I like how you have explained how Pritkin didn't notice that his legs had been shaved till later on. And the thoughts weaving around in his house, excellent!

Wish I was that pillow :(
Shooby chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Love the introspection. Great fic!
onedaytoday chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I’m a fool for Pritkin and I really enjoyed this. He has a Cassie buzz instead of a caffeine buzz!

It’s all the little details that make this work so well for me — the habits of seasoned soldiers, the pillow abuse, Pritkin's cascade of emotions as he reflects on how quickly things have changed. And a fun ending!
SenceLess chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
you made my evening perfect

beautifully written, the end was great *gg*