Reviews for Say You'll Stay
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
GAH! NO! i'm going to pretend you didn't end it like that, ok? ok. *huff*

*smile* well done, bb.
Here's Where the Story Ends chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I meant to review as soon as this went up. Forgive me?

I loved this, so much. I really fell hard for your Emmett. The playful aspects of their relationship, coupled with the tenderness and heat and such obvious deep love...amazing.

I adore that you gave them a whole life, a whole story. This was simply gorgeous. And for me...the end...that is HEA in the best way. Real lives end, and this was incredibly real.

Fantastic job, love. Good luck!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I'm not sure I completely understood what the heck Jasper's problem was, but I'm glad whatever it was, he got over it! Emmett was a sweetheart and I liked seeing him finally letting Jasper know what he needed. Very bittersweet ending. Good luck in the contest!
BrightEyesOnFire chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Beautiful Story...I was so depressed reading the ending though :(...Jasper finally stayed with Emmett...I wish Emmett would stay with him :( ..Ugghh Im all Emo now. Great Stroy though.
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So much emotion and passion..it really was just beautiful! I havent read much slash, well this would be the 3rd time for me, but damn girl,this was just so beautiful. Totally wasn't expecting the ending though and now I'm all emo and weepy but I loved your portrayal of Emmett and Jasper. You should be so proud of this work. Good Luck!
venis-envy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was a great story. I'm a little emo sad now though :(

Good luck with the contest. This is really beautiful.
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
BB! That was wonderful! Sad, yes, but wonderful. A great first step into the world of slash, and you know I have a special place in my heart for Emmett/Jasper :) Good luck in the contest! 3

Scoobz
sunystone chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Loved it!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*sobbs* great story. good luck with the contest.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I thought it was beautifully written. Emmett was especially lovely, much more forgiving than I would be. I got to the end of the story though & burst into tears... he died?

Thank you for the chapter.
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Amazing story. It didn't go where I expected. Beautifully told.

Thanks for writing.
lizf22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Here I am spreading the love around! You know I loved this when I got a sneak peek the other night. Emmett's POV is not one I read often but you've portrayed him differently here and I loved it. He is a man in love with someone who is passionate but also frustratingly elusive. You lulled me in the beginning thinking about their happiness and then twisted my heart with the bittersweet at the end. So well done lovey! xo
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I would say that you've done a very nice job in your first slash effort. I really enjoyed the "time travel" and the ending was bittersweet, just like much of life is.
Anna Faze chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Love this ... the present tense first part and ending were just really lovely ... a beautiful tone, slow and dreamlike.

I absolutely loved the description of the second painting and Jasper's response ... "hard strokes with softer endings".

And your Emmett - a welcome departure from the usual Emmett!

I really loved reading this, even if it made me cry :). Thanks so much for sharing xo
teleshawna chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was sweet and sad. I liked it. Thank you and good luck!