Reviews for Useful
Lexik chapter 1 . 2/6
Read this a few years ago, remembered it well, and I still think it's utterly and completely adorable. Colette and Tenebrae make the silliest duo with his dry humor and her taking everything literally. ("But I don't have a kitchen sink with me...") Hehe. And it's all just so innocent and cute~

Still makes me smile :)
janchelles chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was cute!

I was about to say "Tenebrae's such a stick in the mud" and then I realized... ah, I don't want to bring up that conversation again, haha.

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Awww, this was really cute! Colette's just a dear, really. And of course Tenebrae would like being brushed! (Darkness or no, it's true.)

Great work on this one!
The Wind Guardian chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, this was such a cute and amusing piece! Tenebie really just needs to admit that he likes Colette's affectionate hobbies. I guess though, with his odd cross of an 'old man' and 'stick in the mud' personality, he wouldn't do so for all the glad in the world. XD

I -really- liked the joke about the kitchen sink. That was a very Tenebrae-like comment, and the way Colette took it so seriously just made it all the funnier.

Very good one-shot. I'm glad to see you doing s'more Dawn of the New World ones. Keep it up, Samuu-chan! _

Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010