Reviews for Bonfires and Fireflies
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/10
I really, really liked this one. Wondered, for maybe half a second, what happened between Edward and Lauren, then decided I didn't care. Just happy she was gone and that Edward has full custody. Really liked that they got together finally, after all those years. It was kind of sad that Jake selfishly did that to Bella. Blocked all the guys from her, so that he could eventually get her. Clearly, Edward and Lauren got pregnant in high school as well, since the girls were the exact same age. It wouldn't add up if they had her later, as she would be younger than Leah, not the same age. Wonder why Bella never heard that rumor . . . maybe Lauren was just as secretive as Bella about her pregnancy? Great one-shot!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
The story was really adorable and I would love to read more, but I do question them having sex down the hall from their daughters on their first day reconnecting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was way to fast and they didn't even think about their freakin kids. They can't be mad at them for jumping into bed with people because that's what they see.
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
one shots get no love, unlike this Bella who looks like she's in for a whole lotta loving. sweet. found this on TLS
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Just found this O/S from TLS summer loving list. Loved this! Great story. I dont know if you planned on continuing this since its from 2010 but if you do I think it would be fantastic.
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I would like to see a futuretake or something. This was really good.
CAngell chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMG! You have to continue this! It's so good!
twisample14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This was so sweet! I hope you do continue it. There are so many things you can explore - how they merge their lives, how the girls feel about this (now and as they grow up together), back story with Lauren and Jacob, marriage, growing family... Please continue!
marley01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
continue,continue,continue,continue,continue, pleassssseeeeee
LoveRob chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Loved it. Would be great to have more.
samiam77 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I'd love to have more chapters of this to read :)
Shenelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I liked it. It was really sensual without being over the top.
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Worth the wait for them both. Sensual reunion laden with silent understanding. It is as it should be. Finally. Loved it. Thx for sharing.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Yes, yes, yes!
I would love to see this expanded! Seems like they've got quite the story to tell!
FranRichards chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I loved this and would definity love to see more.