Reviews for Mother Dearest
MaddAlice chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Any chance you will be continuing this? I love the direction this fic seems to be going in, plus you know, some Cazaeal screen time is always welcomed :)
RUBIKA666 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Great job! Update soon :)
the-devils-bride chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I love this perspective on the 'hex' universe :) Furthermore you write the relationship between Cassie and Malachi so well! I can not wait to read Cassie's reaction when she finds out who Malachi really is! My only critcism is that I feel that in the story Cassie is too shy. You write Cassie's social awkwardness and inability to say 'no' perfectly; however I feel that Cassie comes across a little bit too timid. I hope I have not been too critical, overall your story is amazing. Aswell it so nice to see Writer's carrying on the 'Hex' story 5 years after the tv series finished. Thank you for keeping HЭX alive :)
strawberryandvanilla chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Wow that was a quick update, I must be psychic! Just as brilliant as the first, I love how eager Malachi is to learn about his mum, it's quite sweet actually. I wonder how long he'll be able to hide the truth from her. Thelma is hilarious as always. I wonder what will happen at the party. Update soon!
LeftWriter224 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Great update :)
Wake Up and Live chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Amazing! So glad you updated!
strawberryandvanilla chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is purely amazing, you have to update it. You write so intelligently and with so much thought. I love how you've stayed true to the characters, it's honestly just like reading an episode of the series. Actually, I think this one chapter is a vast improvement of the whole of season 2. Just please don't kill Cassie or get rid of Azazeal completely, they are the best. But seriously you need to update soon or beware my wrath :)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i know its kinda hypocritical of me to ask (seeing as how i rarely update my own0, but i do hope you continue this fic. it will be interesting to see where it goes.
Wake Up and Live chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I really love this first chapter! Please please please continue!
CaptainCrash chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I am loving it so far. I think you should only refer to him as Ramiel when he's conversing with either Malichi or Azazeal. For me, even though as we've all see the tv show... he needs that guise Does that make sense?

Please bring Ella in at some point! She actually became my favourite between her and Cassie. Although Thelma will always be my favourite :D

Keep writing.

H

x
ronnierae chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow. Your dialogue and inner monolgues were perfect. Especially between Cassie and Thelma. I found that particularly impressive, because the way you expressed their thoughts and feelings made me feel like I was actually watching them together on the show again.

I haven't seen all of the Second Series of Hex yet, so I don't know how Malachi and Azazeal were together on screen, but I think when I do finally watch their bits together I'll end up prefering your "scene" between them more than the actual thing because I thought how you wrote them was very sweet.

I especially liked Azazeal's reluctance to let Malachi go. He seems like such a caring father. And I quite liked the fact that he obviously still has feelings for Malachi's mother. X)

I hope that Azazeal and Cassie will have a chat soon (Pretty please with ice cream on top!), because I always loved their dynamic, their playful and wicked dialouge, the frighteningly powerful push and pull of love and lust warring for dominance in their eyes whenever they saw each other. They really did fit together perfectly. Or I thought so anyway. LOL

Anyway I loved every moment of this chapter. It was touching, and just wonderful.

Please write more soon, because I'm dying to to know what happens between Malachi and Cassie.
the-devils-bride chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Seriousy brilliant! :) You write the Azazeal/Malachi relationship very well. Please carry on!