Reviews for What Men Do For Love: Garfield's turn
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I had a big smile on my face while reading this. It was so... X3 I just can't put it into words. You are really good at writing. I love the song, too. It may be my favorite Jesse McCartney songs. Ever. I'm very glad you used it. Amazing job. :)
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww! So cute! Thanks for the fluff!
Hexpert chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
It was so flufff-aaaaay! But I loved it anyway. ) Good job, write more! How 'bout their wedding day? ~Hexpert
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So beatiful you did and awesome job here i like how you change the pov from Gar and Rae to Dick and Kory

also that you choose amnthys for the ring it fit perfectly
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
very nice job. i actually looked up that song and played it when i reread the story. very very nice. (:
that girl over there chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Dude! Beast boy is horrible at karaoke! We established that in Trouble in Tokyo!
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
There is an American version of Wipeout, I think it's Total Wipeout USA...But it's not as good as the English version, Richard Hammond rocks! XD

I looooooooved it! BBRae! *squeals* You gonna do any more of these? I want to do a oneshot series of proposals, but you're sorta doin' that now so I don't feel right doing so...:S

Yes, it was cute and yes, it was fluffy, but that made me love it even more! :) I lovez teh cute fluffy romance...although too much fluff can be annoying, but this wasn't too much...:)

Keep Writing!
Simple Storyteller chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
BB/RAE FOREVER!

This was good! Awesome Job Emily!

Also, you are welcome for the song.