Reviews for A Pretty Frock And A Happy Smile
TheGhettoBener chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This truly gave me a new perspective on, not just this scene, but the entire film. I had never seen it that way. That perhaps, Helena herself had given in to the new crumpled up world of the Black Queen. Given the situation, I had held a sort of one-track mind throughout the entirety of the film.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I enjoyed this story, it was very evocative, and sad, because eventually as everyone learns... making yourself happy on the outside doesn't make yourself happy on the inside.
TimeLord6 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
A great take on a favorite scene in Mirror Mask! Everything was good! Really mesmerizing
GeologyRocks chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow. Just ... wow. This is pretty brilliant. I think you captured very, very well what was going on in Helena's mind. And the comparisons to her mother? The realization that the most love she had ever gotten in her life was from non-living dolls? Adds so much more depth and meaning to a scene that was already phenomenal. "Maybe, by making the outside happy, you could make the inside happy too" ... love it!
axemama chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow, deep... lol

And who cares if it's not canon, it's a very well written story and I liked it. Keep up the good work. And it's also very unique to read a story from the perspective of the robotic dolls, which were also my favourite part of the film.