Reviews for Rusted Wheel
Anna chapter 5 . 6/22
I am so sorry, when I typed 'states' it should have read, 'stasis.'
Anna chapter 6 . 6/22
I don't know how many times I've read this, but every time I am gripped anew by the strength of your writing. The perfect characterisation and the incredible mounting tension. Every time I read it I am desperately hoping that I have misremembered or misunderstood your ending!

I don't suppose you could be persuaded to write an epilogue along the lines of, 'it was only states and now they know how to make her better'? That would really make me happy!
J chapter 6 . 5/2
I found one of your storys and since I am reading everything you posted! I checked you profile and i really really really really want to belevie that you still write.
I mean this story is so awesome! You got the characters. Intresting plot. It seemed the escape was the highlight and then fin. you know, that is not how it's done. there shold be intoducing, upbilding, climax, downbuilding, fin.
You are a bad person! Really bad! Please update some day. I will read it :-D
pao chapter 6 . 2/21
Come on, pull me out of my misery! Does it just end like this? I loved the story but I want to know what happens next :(
ehliza chapter 1 . 2/14
I read this last night and whoa I literary could not tear my eyes away from it. Hence why I'm here now, 12 hours later, and still completely in awe. Bravo! This is an absolutele work of art. Someone else mentioned how rare it is to find truly engaging stories that are so in sync with the characters, and I could not agree more. This would have made an absolutely amazing episode and I loved how you chose to end it. Quite symbolic that this time it was Jack on the outside, just like Sam stood over him in Frozen.
That said my inner shipper is now joining the crowd in begging you to come back and give us even a teeny tiny sequel. I'd love to see how the whole mind reading thing affected them once back.
P.S. I cannot believe I didn't stumble on this story before. I read your stories quite regularly but I am glad I did find it now.
FlittterKat chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
This was a wonderful story. I'm so disappointed, there's no sequel. Did she die? Did they get the collars off and what happened afterwards? How did Sam and Jack react, knowing what they found out? Trotting off now to read more of your work. Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
I enjoyed your story so much! Is there a sequel? I'd love to find out what happens next.
Irishchicatee chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
I mean what can I say. ... brilliant story
houghtam chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Nooooooo! You didn't just do that, did you? Oh, I am beside myself. Please tell me there is a sequel.
C.S. Williams chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
So, I know it's been a solid four and a half years since this story was posted, but considering how completely it sucked me in, it only seems fair to leave a note saying what I thought. Because, frankly, this story was on a level all its own.

First off, so perfectly in character! Putting aside how rare that is for fanfic in general, it's downright unheard of for Sam/Jack fanfic. And to be not only in character, but also amazingly well-written and inventive? Your story absolutely made my day. It captured my attention so completely; I should have been asleep hours ago, but I couldn't put it down. I can't even remember the last time I knew stopping a story before the end would make me actually anxious (what if Sam dies while I stopped to rest? How could I live with myself?!).

Anyway, I just wanted you to know, I loved it. A healthy dose of both realism and shippiness, which is just the way I love my SG-1 stories. I'm so glad I went randomly rummaging in the archives tonight; thanks, nostalgia! You're a fantastic writer with a gift for true storytelling, and I'm privileged to get to be even a miniscule part of it. Thank you for sharing, even if I discovered this about four years late!
weezer42 chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
wicked, wicked author...brilliantly written, tensely and tautly delivered...and the ending completely ambiguous...just wicked.
LadyOthala chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
Omg! Nooo! I hope there is a sequel to this story...
Anna chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
I don't know how many times I have read this fic. I love it every time! Sometimes I am convinced that Sam dies and other times I think she lives... How about a lovely little 'happy ever after' epilogue...please!
mishy-mo chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Wow that was brutal... Great but brutal.

Excellent story.
zzgh chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
amazing story but very sad ending, please write a sequel