Reviews for Love a Lover
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 9/5
awww i rly wish this has continuation!
mi-chan820 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Despite the fact that they were a little OOC I'd say that that was beautiful writing. You did a great job conveying your concept and really letting us know Alfred's feelings without actually being inside his head. Wonderful :)
HimekoUchia chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wowoooowowow I loved it! This is so sad yet so cute! I love this pairing and Ivan not knowing that he likes Alfred makes it so much sweeter!
Haella chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Ahahah don't worry about being bricked on my end. I'm proud to say that I ship both RusAme and USUK. Anyway, I thibk the story turned out pretty well. There was some OOCness, but it wasn't really all that obvious. The kind-of-tsundere friend(coughLOVEcough)/hate relationship was pretty cute
happystars chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story! Your writing style is really great! I love your portrayal of the characters, especially Russia! (he's my favorite character :D)
amdance1996madraw chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love this! Especially the quote at the end, it beautiful and really fits with the story! :)
Nana chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm also a USUK/UKUS fan, and I loved this! I really did feel like Ivan was that little boy picking on the girl he likes without even knowing it (or in total denial lol). Great job! I look forward to your other works :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful! I love this!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was an interesting read and I enjoyed it greatly. Amazingly well done!
NothingButTrouble chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love America and Russia's dynamic, you know? Like, they were total best friends or whatever back in the 1800s, and they try to keep it up and stuff and Civil war and almost-total-military-alliance and American humanitarian aid but then Communism and Stalin and and... And they're just so co-dependent, you know? And I think you captured that. I also how you like Russia's multiple motive layers. Like, how he has what he tells America, and what he tells himself, right? But then there's his /actual/ motive, which even /he/ doesn't know, and I feel like you really got that too. Also, I felt like there was a lot of symbolism in this story, and I got some of it. But I'm a touch confused about the "city" Russia keeps mentioning. Obviously it stands for something, but I totally can't decide what. So... anyways. Great job. It's an even better read the second time around. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
this is like, very amazing.. even though it's a year old~
uhm let me just say this chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
IceQueenMirrorQueen chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Russia sounds like the perfect cough*creeper*cough gentleman :)

This fic is so beautiful

(&, off topic here, Florida temp. sounds a lot like Cali temp.)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I enjoyed this very much. A lot. Ivan has a very interesting thought process that I can totaly asee as grade school crush with a mix of denial and desperation.

Poor America, stood up by England, but then again it worked out, no? I am also glad to see my headcanon shared by others. America who wants a serious exclusive monogamose romantic relationship, wanting to have a connection to another and his unwillingness to just have sex for the sake of sex is so very much my headcanon.

Will be seeing what else you have.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
So, San Francisco and the era of the Hippies and free sex didn't change Alfred from his repressed self?

Love the story.