Reviews for Starlight and Sunshine
8annie81 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I think Ham needs a lady friend he can have moments like this with. He'd be less likely to Salem Witch trial his friends.

Oh god the fluff! Carefull of I'll make you one of my fluff dealers.

And the hat. XD I can see that being rather entertaining.
You got the artistry from the deleted scenes right?
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awww, this was sweet~

You've got Buzz and Jessie's voices and interaction spot on. That's hard to accomplish, lemme tell ya!

The way they acted around each other was great; I loved it.

An all in all beautiful piece of work. Keep it up! :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aww so cute! Same here. I never really cared for the Buzz/Jessie relationship when I was younger, but after seeing Toy Story 3, I fell in love with the pairing. And this story was amazing! :]
JaduGypsy42 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Even though you don't know what "the point" is for this oneshot, it's still quite nice _ I liked it.
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this was wonderful! you got Buzz's personality and way of speaking down perfectly! he's nervous, but not a total mess, and he still has that practical space-man persona about him. great fic!
Crimsongypsy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I love this. So well written and so adorable. I love how you characterize both of them and their interaction :D
linklover77 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww cute! I love the last line Buzz says! I have to agree with you about the whole Buzz/Jessie situation. I didn't really care for them when I was younger and had seen the hints in Toy Story 2, but then when I watched Toy Story 3, I fell in love with them! Somehow, they just work, whether it's because they're SO different or because of the innocence/awkwardness of it all. Anyway, good job and I hope to see more Buzz/Jessie stories from you!
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Wow, I'm speechless! This was just so gosh darn cute!