Reviews for Stronger than Spray Paint
Geust chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Love...Love...and Love
thanks for a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Which teenagers had hollow legs? Definitely Finn... Puck? Matt? Maybe Mike... Who else? I'm going by footballers here...
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is the first part of this verse I've read. It sounds intriguing - I'll definitely read more.
obsessivecompulsivereadr chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was just beautiful! Wonderful job!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
ADOREE
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It was beautiful and sad and incredibly inspiring! LOVED IT!
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
But first, she just wanted to think about coffee, and how she was going to make breakfast for 12 teenagers, 4 at least who seemed to have hollow legs.

Can you explain "hollow legs" to me? I don't get it. But I did like the story :)
573535837535838 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant :D I loved it!
GleekyPenguin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ohmygod.

I felt so sorry for all of them. And now I really wonder who the culprits were.

Anyway, this was really intense again. Brilliant writing.
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OH MY GOD FINN CAN LICK HIS ELBOW!

Awesomeness ;)
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love this! Ecspecially the group getting together to help Kurt clean his room.. I know that if anything like that ever happens in the show the Glee club would be there for Kurt..

Great FF!

Farrahmack..
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
both heartbreaking and uplifting
EmoEccentrica chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
T.T this made me cry so bad...
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Okay, I loved this story so much that my heart quite literally melted into a puddle of warm sugar. Everything about it was perfectly executed: the timing, the detail, the way that the Gleek Family came to Kurt's rescue immediately and Puck and Kurt sleeping in the bathtub. This was, without a doubt, one of your most magical moments, my dear. Please keep making them. 3

Raylie
Kiyo Kage chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This story was so sad...although a terrific ending. I loved every part of it, it was written beautifully and the glee club's reaction to the vandalism was heart warming.