Reviews for A Different Kind Of Love
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/5
What the living fuc
Wordmangler chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
I know this is an older story, and hasn't been reviewed in a while, but I am very impressed. This was handled just about perfectly, even the M-rated stuff. Your other TS fics are also excellent (I'm reading them in order, having recently rewatched TS2 & 3), but this is the best so far. I love stories which deal with Jessie's painful past and show her dealing with it, moving on, but not forgetting it.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved
Loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved chapter 4 I LOVED it VERY
MUCH great CHAPTER
The139Blossom chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
love this chapter
Da p chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
That was the swettest kiss Buzz ever gave Jessie
sweet six teen chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
OMG!OMG! so good! i think my heart is bettingout of my chest! that was the best story you ever wrote! i love how buzz comferts jessie! the part when she said just hold me i like drounded with tears! but you made such a wow topic into a great romance! you RULE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
so guilty for reading this! but i love it! i love the part she asked him to love her . buzz you wouldnt think could ever . wow! omg omg omg! your very confident! you rock!
madier1095 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Aww! This was so adorable! :)
krystal-clearxo chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Oh wow, absolutely amazing and so believable! It seems like it would be hard to write a story with this kind of content about Toy Story but you seemed to do it almost effortlessly! Great job! You are an awesome writer! (I've read lots of your other stories as well!)
Kimmi82 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Awesome work hun, you make every part of it so believable :o) all of your stories are amazing, and this one is the icing on the cake lol I do wonder now the deed has been done if you plan to add any more stories, ill be watching this space ;o)
keep-me-posted chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I don't know what to say. I'm utterly surprised that I thoroughly enjoyed this story, lol. I noticed the M rating since the beginning, but that didn't really bother me, 'cuz I figured you, the Queen of Buzz/Jessie stories, would write it so perfectly and genuine and tasteful; and you did! And I applaud you for that. This story was amazing. Please don't ever stop writing Jessie/Buzz stories! :]
linklover77 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
:O Wow...I feel so guilty saying that I love this...but I do. Wow...you will never cease to amaze me. I'm speechless...honestly.
linklover77 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Aww I love this chapter! I love how Jessie asks Buzz to tell her and then show her how much he loves her! Cute! 3!
Eliver chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This story was a hard challenge, but the result is adorable!

For once, the awkward sensation of being able to switch the characters' names with any other couple's that ever existed in Fan Fiction - which happens to me so often! - wasn't there at all: Buzz and Jessie were 100% themselves, and unmistakably so.

Two small technical notes, just because reviews are meant to be of help to the writer (and I like them when they are).

1) Size matters ;)

Consider that Buzz is quite shorter than Jessie, so you might want to tweak the scene where they "love themselves completely" a little, so that (i.e.) he burrows his head in her breast or something like that.

2) Open wings are in the way

If his wings are open, Buzz can't roll on one side easily. Maybe you could have them "sproing" open near the end, to make things easier for the sweet couple ;)

Of course, you're 100% free to ignore my boring points!

Your fanfictions are still awesome and I will be waiting for more!
Madhatter45 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Amazing.

At first I was against the concept of having M rated stories for the toys but you have COMPLETELY converted me. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting and BEGGING for more.

Your new #1 Fan: