Reviews for 300 Saiyans
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Aaaand either Magnus, Malcador, or the Emperor snuffs out the souls of all the Saiyans with the faintest of thoughts from the opposite side of the galaxy. The End.

In all honesty, psykers of 40K (at least human ones) are on a level of power that is at least on par with a Super Saiyan 2. Not in physical combat, but in their energy attacks. Like a rogue psyker disintegrating an entire hive city with "a single, baleful glance". Yes, that was a QUOTE. Now imagine how powerful an Alpha Plus psyker must be. Now picture the Emperor, who is to Alpha Plus what Alpha Plus is to normal people. Yeah. That.
Theron chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
completely stolen from the film, "300". Awful.
Sttory chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
Nice story, I was hoping that Vegeta would became a Super Sayian and pwn everyone, but was faithful to the movie.
TLSoulDude chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
THIS WAS THE GREATEST 300 PARODY I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE...though, probably because it's the ONLY good 300 parody.

Still, this was great. You did an awesome job.

Catch ya later!

Your friendly, neighborhood TLSoulDude!

(swings off, singing the old Spider-Man theme song.)
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
I so loved that line. The enemy outnumbers us a paltry three to one! Good odds for any Greek.

I mean dayum... that's jsut an epic line! EPIC! Though I am relaly sad that the 300 died, espeically since here, Naruto was one of them.

Still, an excellent chapter man.

Hey, I'd like to talk to you aobut something in PMs. You available, or no?
TLSoulDude chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Wow. If Madara could be killed THAT easily, Naruto would've ended a long time ago.

Still, this was another good chapter.

Leaf Ranger chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Overall, an excellent chapter. Very good.
TLSoulDude chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
Well, THAT'S not good...

This spells trouble for the Saiyans...

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 8/23/2010
I always hated this part. As soon as Astinos(Sp?) died, I usually just fast forwarded to the scene where the Arcadians leave.

I always did think it was funny that the hunchback wanted a uniform. That's it? Wow.

Anyways, okay chapter. YOu did great, the subject of th cahpter jsut wans't pleasent.

Got somequestions for you, but I'll ask in PM.
Leaf Ranger chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
That part was so... so sad. I never did like it. Poor guy.
TLSoulDude chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Next up: ANOTHER awesome fight scene! Just like this!

Leaf Ranger chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
And the Immortals go down hard. Heh. Too bad.

Still, the next few chapters will be tough. That's when things start going down hll four our heros.
TLSoulDude chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Well, it's about time you updated.

Next to the "This is Sparta" scene, the talk with Leonidas and Xerxes is my favorite.

Leaf Ranger chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Heh heh heh. Nice. Very nic.
TLSoulDude chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Just as insane as the movie action scene...

THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AWESOME, MAN!