Reviews for iWant You
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
go to hell
alyvia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
saw my ather review write back today
alyvia chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i love you guys mosly fredie i love freddie hes the cutest you guys rock love your shows love you fredie got a crush on you and good with computers and a nerd to thanks
Speddieluver101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Haaaaay! I absolutely love this story! Not only is it what I exactly picture the couple to be in real life but the sex also, woah! I'm so turned on by gay boys lol good thing the kids r asleep LOL!1! Haha ur talented keep writing I believe in u xo Speddieluver101 xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That nice real nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Well that's gross
Moonkat17 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Great work. As my first Seddie it was great and I shall always remember it and will be sure to look back on it. Keep up the good work:)
Nat chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I did enjoy the story but one hint bothered me... Picasso's "starry night"? It's by Van Gogh...
Pimpface chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww! That was so good! And so damn cute too! Very well written, i loved the bit with the stares it was very creative and hella adorable! XD Please write again soon! Oh and, by the by, I always notice the innuendos ;)
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ok, I loved the story but there were a few minor details that got me. Starry Night was by Van Gogh not Picasso. And, this may or may not be a stupid question, why did you use por favor instead of please? Other than that, you did great and the fact that you seem to be the only one who notices the 'innuendo' makes me feel so much better about my own level of perversion.
kittycat 'ily chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awwwwww so cute i luv this pairing :D 333333333

good work *pats back* and keep it up ;p
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
thrusting of swords! HAH! xD Loved this story. ~
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love it that was so freaking hot
TooVirgin2BGay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
THAT was good XD really, i'm a CAM shipper and i'm saying, THAT was good XD more!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Sorry, but I do feel the need to say that an adult and a teenage boy having a relationship falls under the category of sexual conduct with a minor, and would lead to jail time for Spencer, and him having to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life. And we won't even go into what happens to child molesters in prison. So there's really nothing that can be considered "romance" about this. In fact, we need a crossover with "Law and Order: SVU" here.