Reviews for Pure Morning
NerdFighterKillJoy666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Secrets secrets! Shirley! Sabrina and Shirley dating! It's brilliant. More Please!
millypink chapter 25 . 2/5/2011
wow this story was amazing I enjoyed it so much!
Blackcurrant Bonbons chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
After reading this story, I have to say that this is the best non-slash Sherlock story I have ever read! It was a very good plot line and it was like you were ACD himself! I really loved this story! :D
jaws chapter 25 . 10/16/2010
A lot of ups and downs and a very intriguing plot. Characterization was off a few times. But, all and all not bad.
Victoria of Memphis chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Ooooooh, scary Sherlock. I like it. :)
Emz-13 chapter 25 . 10/12/2010
Nooo! D8

I dont want it to end! It was too good! DX

thanks for writing this *sniff* It was really REALLY good.

Congrats
Emz-13 chapter 24 . 10/11/2010
Really good! XD

I'll be sad when it ends :(
Grimshaw Redford chapter 23 . 10/9/2010
Go Mycroft!
Emz-13 chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
TWIST!

This is really good! XD
Autumn Mistress chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
Great chapter!

I really hope Sherlock isn't acting (even though he might be, I'm still unsure on that)

Yay for deceptive John

And BAMF!Mycroft :D
Mitsuko Soma chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
Nice work, I'm glad to see that this is coming to a conclusion. At least we have the killer. A bit Hamletish on Sherlock's part. John did better than Ophelia though. The site will keep me updated, so I'll be around to read it up.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I like it.

You've got a good grasp on the characters, and there voice sounds very much like they should.

Holmes is always at his best when he's his most bent, so you've got that working for you. And I'm glad your keeping John in the game and thinking right along side Sherlock.

A lot of people tend to treat him like a bumbling idiot- and that was never my favorite depiction of him.

Again, nice job, and I look forward to more.

By the way, "GET YOUR LAZY BUTT TO THE COMPUTER AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!"

sorry- couldn't resist... Besides, you told me to do it :D
quel2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
There is a mistake right on the beginning of the story that drives me nuts:

respectively - means "in regard to each of two or more, in the order named," e.g. "The first and second prize went to Sherlock and John, respectively," so Sherlock got the first prize and john got the second.

respectfully - is the adverb for respectful; it characterizes an action by respect, a showing of deference and dutiful regard.

So, Sherlock dresses respectfully to go to the mortuary.

Thanks.
insaneradio chapter 23 . 10/6/2010
So thankful for the update... but oh, the suspense of it all! .

Eeep... characterisations were great - a pleasure to read!

Update soon, or I will kill again.

... ;]

-insaneradio.
Sugar-high Strawberry chapter 22 . 9/27/2010
Insane!Sherlock is... a bit scary 0.0 But why oh why won't you trust Sherlock, silly Lestrade. When has he ever lead you wrong. *tsktsktsk* But, I think this is one of the better chapters you've written personally, not many can pull of crazy Sherlock without making him horribly ooc loopy.