Reviews for Unhappily Ever After
Goldrune09 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
poor ezio
Raine chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I know this has been here for a while now, but I really like it! 3

I'm a huge fan of Vieri and I hope, you'll write at least a second chapter, for I find the idea of him and Claudia somewhat appealing (haven't thought about it before).
Claudia Auditore da Firenze chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I am afraid I must agree with the Pazzi on one point: it was not like that at all. But do not believe him either. After all, I was not the one squealing. But I assure you, my friend. I did not cry.

And hell if I was the only one that scratched, sporco bugiardo! I still have bruises!

Ah...in any case. I am sorry you were misinformed, amico, but the read was entertaining. Grazie.
Vieri De'Pazzi chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
AS IF I would ever touch that squealing porca of a girl and take /her/ over the life of her idiot brother! You are a disgusting writer. I hate you.

...Besides, that's not how it went, at all! It was a lot more painful. She kept clawing and scratching me, not like how a lady should act. No wonder nobody wanted to have her. Fucking cagna.
weert chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
powerful and realistic.
LadyCrelia chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Gaaahhh, I always thought about what would have happened had Uncle Mario not arrived when he did, and you captured it perfectly! Not only is this written well, you made Vieri tolerable! O.o Something I did not think was possible...excellent job! Can't wait to see more!
Killer-Chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awww poor Claudia! I really like this, please update soon. usually i am not a claudia fan or vieri fan, but hey this works! Cudos to you!
Beautiful Shiny People chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
*cries* Poor Claudia!
Sera22 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I am no Vieri fan. No. Not at all. I am no special Clauda fan, either. But you have the skill to tell a story about these two side characters and let us readers fall for it involuntarily! I enjoyed reading it! Well done! I really hope for more to come.

-Sera
Lil-Diego chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was brilliant! I loved this, and it even made me like Vieri a bit more! You write very well indeed, loved it!
HadesVermeer chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
For some reason I love Vieri. So any story with him I usually love. This is no exception! It's written very well, in my opinion. And I hope you'll write more!