Reviews for Yes, Mother Dear
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
OMG that was the perfect ending! I have to say that I really love your writing style. You had all the characters down pat; I could really picture everything in my mind. It was so much like the show that it was uncanny!

Bravo!

Please, keep writing!

Lotsaluv,

AKA Chapter Junkie
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
Wonderful chapter! I love how the kids are pulling together for Reuben. It will be interesting to find out who "wins" the bet.

I wonder how much trouble Keith can get into while cleaning the bathrooms...

Keep 'em coming!

bookwormillau chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked Laurie's little talk with Tracy about the behavior of boys, it was very true. I liked Laurie was acting very big-sisterly. I think I especially thought this chapter was cool was probably because how Tracy kind of became a charector. She really never had any interaction with any other charector except possibly Chris, and I liked her part here.

Hope you update again soon, I'm really enjoying this!
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
So...yeah! What a wonderfully funny chapter. I might have known that he'd try to pull something like that. It's so totally "Reuben Kincaid."

Great job once again on another fine chapter.

So...back to jonesin' again. Sigh.

bookwormillau chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
Funny chapter!Leave it to Laurie to find out what Reuben's up to!
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Okies, sorry it's taken me so long to read and review this one. Been kinda out of it.

Just as Shirley seems to be getting somewhere with these guys, it'll be time for her to go back home. She thinks that she left Reuben a mess...I'll be willing to bet that he's going to be leaving her a bigger mess. Well, at least all of the kids seem to be happy and healthy.

More please.

bookwormillau chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
You portrayed the charectors very well. Their actions and dialogue seemed very real and true to them.
bookwormillau chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow, this is such a classic Partridge Family! It's as if it's a realy episode! Best Partridge Family fic ever!
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Oh wow, I like what you've done with this chapter. More mystery. I mean, who can screw up meatloaf? LOL

Can't wait for more. Just gotta see what the ole guy is up to in there!

Chapter Junkie,

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
LOfreakin'L!

And she thought they were just being nice to her...I love it.

Great job, once again. I can't wait to see what kind of shenanagins Reuben gets into.

More please,

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Gotta love the hijinx whenever Reuben's around. Mashing raw potatoes and practically burning down the house. I don't think Shirley will even come close to matching that goof!

Love Danny's response to the fireman's question!

Great chapter! More please.

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Ah, classic stuff here. Gotta love the bubble bath scenario. Funny, it seems that Reuben was constantly being interrupted while in the shower, but it was usually Danny that was buggin' him.

Cool beans! Please post more soon, I'd really love to see where you take this one.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Oh what fun!

"While you're up, can you get me a soda?" Typical male.

"Do you know how to work the washing machine?" I tell you this is beginning to sound like my house!

I think Shirley's going to ace this one. The only thing that will stand in her way, will be the reluctance of the male dominated business world to accept that she's in charge.

Good reading.

More please.

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Good thinking having Chris get sick, that'll keep Ma Kincaid busy most of the day.

I love the parting shots as Keith and Laurie leave for the day. This is reading just like an episode of the show, I can actually picture all of the characters reacting to one another.

Sounds like Reuben is going to have a tougher time of it than Shirley. I just know that she'll come up with a good explaination for the future callers.

More please...

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Ah...let the games begin!

I love how the kids tease Reuben about what to actually call him.

Figures that Laurie would come up with the funniest!

Something tells me that Shirlsy won't have a peachy-keen time either, but it won't compare at all to what Reuben will be experiencing.

I had to chuckle when she gave tha knife a bit of a twist when she asked for his car keys.

Love it! More please!