Reviews for Getting Into The Game
samuraipanda85 chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Yeah, this stories is meandering, and I very much doubt you could satisfyingly wrap it up in one chapter, which makes the fact that you stopped updating around 2012 all the worse.
samuraipanda85 chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
Yeah okay, between Alex and all the gay characters, I'd request that you tone that shit down.
samuraipanda85 chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Alex: Lesson one in chemistry is about the birds and the bees. If any dumbass bees try to use their stingers on certain pink haired birds, they die.
Naruto just looks confused.
samuraipanda85 chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
So Tsunade is both a doctor and now a principal? Is no one else going to bring that up?
samuraipanda85 chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
That line Neji gave, about Tented not needing to talk to other guys? Seems creepy.
samuraipanda85 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Will Smith said it best.
Parents just don't understand.
samuraipanda85 chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Any chapter where narusaku act cute together is a great chapter.
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Wait a damn minute. Is this a rehashing of the plot from She's the Man?
la canelle chapter 19 . 12/7/2015
I want more, please update this story soon!
Hyper Foxx chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! THE STORY IS AMAZING AND I HAVE BEEN READING IT AND I COULDNT STOP, O()O
Kakasaki chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I was about the click the 'next' button whn it hit me, THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHlolHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Kakasaki chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Lol, I saw the, 'and I'm the secretary (or sum fin like Dat) haku' and I was like noooooo waaaay, abuzz is the chair man? ...that means his fav possession is the- pffffffft! Loooool! And then when it was all, zabuza, get yo ass outta man chair! And I was like xgasp!x is it gato?! If it was I probably would have died...
Kakasaki chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Huh? Torching naruto? OH GOD DID SHE SET HIM ON FIRE!?
Kakasaki chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol, I saw the haruno Alex bit and I was all, hey! My name's Alex :D...and ima girl, wel, 1 quarter girl, I'm a dude in a chicks body basically, anyways, yeah, awesome so far xD