Reviews for Getting Into The Game
Hyper Foxx chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! THE STORY IS AMAZING AND I HAVE BEEN READING IT AND I COULDNT STOP, O()O
Kakasaki chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
I was about the click the 'next' button whn it hit me, THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHlolHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Kakasaki chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Lol, I saw the, 'and I'm the secretary (or sum fin like Dat) haku' and I was like noooooo waaaay, abuzz is the chair man? ...that means his fav possession is the- pffffffft! Loooool! And then when it was all, zabuza, get yo ass outta man chair! And I was like xgasp!x is it gato?! If it was I probably would have died...
Kakasaki chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Huh? Torching naruto? OH GOD DID SHE SET HIM ON FIRE!?
Kakasaki chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol, I saw the haruno Alex bit and I was all, hey! My name's Alex :D...and ima girl, wel, 1 quarter girl, I'm a dude in a chicks body basically, anyways, yeah, awesome so far xD
crystal96429 chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
please update i love this story
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2013
This was the very first Naruto story that I read on fanfiction, that was 2 years ago. Please update, this story holds a very special place in my heart and I wish you would complete this story before too much time goes by.
Cheese chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I LOVE Alex!
Cheese chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
This is my FAVORITE chapter of allllllll time NARUSAKU FOREVER!
the.curri.of.life16 chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
i freakin love ur story i knwo u havent updated in a long time and ur probably really busy but please please dont abandon this story and update! please!
the.curri.of.life16 chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
I love your story can't wait for the next chapter! :) and don't worry I still like Alex I think he's awesome and I think it's funny when he's scary :D please update soon !
AmayaKates chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
HA! I love Alex! He's my favorite character in this story! I laugh my ass off everytime he speaks!
Hi I I I I I chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
This is really good and funny please keep making more
Hii chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Lol is all I have to say