Reviews for That Which is Hidden
juls-emo chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
very well written, sweet, charming and simply delightful. I really enjoyed reading this one. thanks for sharing
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
that was freaking awesome.
Jardius chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Very beautiful! Good one!
shadowsamurai83 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Brilliant story. Touching, yet in character, well balanced and well written. Thanks for sharing. :)
tangawarra chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Great stuff. I usually don't like stories with Holmes' POV because it almost always is OOC, but this one was very close. Thanks.
IreneNorton chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
What a lovely story!

Heartwrenching and heartwarming at the same time.

Really good work! :D

Keep it up!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! more perfecter than a happily ever after! -
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Nothing's better than a happy ending after all the drama. I nearly fell off my chair when Grimes shot Watson. Thankfully, I didn't or I might not have been able to stand and finish reading the chapter. :P

Another great fic and I honestly hope you'll write more of these in the near future.
bens chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Enjoyed this, really looking forward to the next chapter. Good work!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
! ANDIT'S ONLY ON CHAPTER 1! I can't believe you wrote something so good! D luvitluvitluvitluvitLUVVit! lol plleeezzzzz update soon? I've been DYING for a good story lately! specially a love story! (with a happy ending xP)
nico chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow cliff hanger update soon !
Feeble Pen chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh, Gosh. Very well written. I think you've captured his mindset quite well. Can't wait to see what happens next! .
wlk68 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Loving this! More soon please.
Scath Rocco Meoi chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The only word that comes to mind right now is: "Shit!". The moment they point that gun to Watson's head, well... XD I don't know. I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter.

As usual a very interesting plot and an extremely well written fic. ;)