Reviews for Sherlock: The Silent Sister
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Very good, please continue!((:
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Love the 'What ho! a foe?' thing. I cracked up so hard! I can just picture myself doing something like that in an inappropriate moment. So funny XD Great chapter!
starbrightnights chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
You have a good beginning and I can really see the potential, but you need to make your chapters longer, flesh them out. The third chapter, for instance, should definitely have been PART of a chapter, and not one on its own. I've found in the past that if there's not much for the reader to read, only being offered a handful of lines at a time, it's easy to become uninterested because of having to wait so long for the next little bit offered. Try to aim for five or six pages at least on Word before uploading.

Hope that helps, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going :)
History-of-Hell chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I've been totally obsessed with this show too

! :) I can't beleive they ended it at such a cliff-hanger. I really hope they make a new series, and actual series this time, not a mini series. But, seriously, please tell me I'm not the only one who has changed their iPod, uPas, laptop and computer wallpaper to Sherlock and Watson outside 221B Baker Street. Also, am I the only one who thinks Benedict Cumberbatch is has CUTEST face and smile. I'm probably the only one who has kidnapped Sherlock as well, right? Ah, well. He's Mine. Hehe.

-Flashie, Iggy, Sirius, James, Gazzy and Sherlock.
rowellylovesgryffindor chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
its gd, very gd introduction
Ellie chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This is really good! I'm really interested to see what happens and I need loads more fuel now the series has ended! Well done - keep writing x
uhmm chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Cool first chapter - i reckon they are the hardest to write in a Sherlock or any mystery/crime fanfiction. Looking forward to your next update.
Void Foxes chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
LOVE IT!

Write fast!
happy-rea chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
ooh this sounds good and now i want to now what lestrade wants sherlock for.