Reviews for Something's Broken
Sammy07 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
AW! Lawrence was sort of worried about Adam! Well, that's a start, at least. Maybe he's going to stop being such an A-hole soon? _ But damn, I'm really hating Lawrence right now, trying to act the victim and demand Adam put up with his crap. The idea of Lawrence being so screwed up is hot as hell, though. It's almost always Adam who breaks more from the bathroom, but this time it's Lawrence. Aw... I'm sure Lawrence will eventually come to his senses and let Adam help and have sex with him (XD), but in the meantime, this angst is adorable! Frustrating, but adorable. _ If only Lawrence could read Adam's thoughts and dreams and realize how close he is to driving his boyfriend over the wall and making them kill them both. Well, maybe he'd learn that way, at least. XD
GodGudKami chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Good GOD, Lawrence, stop blaming Adam for how crappy you feel! It's Jigsaw's fault, not Adam's. Sure, without Lawrence's moronic blame-game, this fic would be nowhere near as hot, but that doesn't stop me from getting annoyed with Lawrence and his stupidity! XD It IS nice how Lawrence comes home more-or-less straight away when Adam tells him to, though, despite his b*tching. That means there's still hope for them! _ But that aside... JESUS! That sex-scene... So HOT! The way Lawrence pushes Adam against the door and shoves his knee between Adam's legs... O_O Well, just a few more (hundred) scenes like this, and I'm sure Adam will forget all about what a douche Lawrence has been, and about everything else, for that matter. XD
GodGudKami chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
AW! Poor Adam! He's suffering so much inside! It's so cute to read about how much he hates Lawrence, even though he loves him at the same time. God, I love angst. XD Lawrence shouldn't try to sound like the sane one, because he really isn't. I know that's his character, though. *Hits him.* And Adam's right; he's so desperate and stupid that he stays with Lawrence, no matter how much he neglects and runs out on him. Why is it so hard for you to express your love, Lawrence? I guess it's the bathroom screwing him up, but still. I suppose I'm just used to Adam being the scarred one. And really, I thought Adam was whiny, but Lawrence might be breaking the record on it. "Thanks a lot. A big, fat guilt-trip, that's your idea of support, isn't it." Lawrence, stop acting so... Well, so like Adam usually does. XD
Ready Or Notxx chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Where do I start? ;D Oh wait. GAH. XD I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! So cuuute! The whole Adam huddling in the closet and mumuring things sounded like something from our roleplay, so it made me happy, as masochistic as that sounds. Like Lawrence. :D I'm glad they've finally made up. Sweet Adam-bear, you know you can't live without Lawrence!
Jenny7 chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Oh Lawrence...thinking he can save the world like usual. :( He's not gonna die, right? Because that would just be too sad and then Adam wouldn't have a chance to rescue him and show him what an idiot he is for walking out on him.

Great writing as usual. :) Can't wait for more.
Ready Or Notxx chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
This chapter... SLAUGHTERED me. I knew by the title of this chapter that something horrible was going to happen. But I love how you're unpredictable, and you leave it completely ambiguous what actually will happen. Anyways, this chapter tore me up...

Okay, Lawrence. Your work is not that important. It IS important, but the only person you should try to please is Adam, and you'll feel better. It's Adam who needs you more than anything. You don't want to lose him, do you?

I think the last part of the chapter is what really took me by surprise. Of course it was coming, but... XD We're so used to Adam being the one in pain that it's very new for it to be Lawrence. Anyways, my heat hurts (damn, stop it, Madi XD) for Lawrence...

Keep up the good work, my awesome Stella-ness! :D UPDATE!
Too lazy to log in chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
:) Update again, soon?
Ready Or Notxx chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
AWWWW! :D They've more or less made up! See, Lawrence? I TOLD YOU you needed Adam. Daaaaayyyuuummmm...

Gah, angst and fluff all in one chapter... I don't think my fangirl heart can take it... XD Please update...
Jenny7 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Wow...amazing. I think the whole writing six months ahead thing really works. I love the way you wrote this and that Lawrence finally got it through his stubborn head that he needs Adam. Beautifully done and I can't wait for more.
ScaryElwes chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Ahhh. I'm in awe of this chapter. Just...amazing..
Jenny7 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
This chapter made me wanna smack some sense into Lawrence. Silly man, not understanding how lucky he is to have Adam! I do like the idea that they are staying together, for better or worse. I just hope that Adam gets the loving boyfriend that he deserves soon before I have to steal him away from Lawrence. :P

Great writing and, as always, I look forward to the next update. :)
Ready Or Notxx chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
Aww! They had a fight! It always hurts me too... I mean, they're both so freaking cute, and I don't like when they're angry at each other. Oh, Lawrence, you're taking it all wrong. Adam needs you! You just don't realize it. I understand that you need to work hard, but... Who's more important to you? The man you love or those f*cking charts? Wake up!

Can't wait for your update! :D I bet Adam's going to attempt suicide just so the shock wakes Lawrence up. X3
nicoleb chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
YAY! Adam has finally told Lawrence to come home in the middle of a work-day! I know the angst won't end there, but at least there'll be some adorable hurt and comfort in the next chapter! And maybe even some adorable sob-sex, too! And some whining from Adam how their relationship isn't what it used to be. He's good at whining. XD Either way, AW! I can't wait for an update! _
nicoleb chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
AW! Lawrence is a recovering alcoholic? That's adorable! ...Uh, I mean, "tragic." XD And Adam FIXED him! But really, maybe it'd be better if Lawrence WAS drunk again. At least that way he'd be unable to operate and he wouldn't put up a fight when Adam told him to stay with him and/or to make love to him. I'm getting the feeling from this fic that Adam and Lawrence have very low IQs. XD I still love them, though!
nicoleb chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
AW! Adam and Lawrence lying together in bed is always an adorable image... Too bad Lawrence RUINS it by getting up and going to work! Just let the sick people die, Lawrence! Adam's ass is much more important! And it's more fun to read about. XD
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »