Reviews for Something's Broken
Insidiously chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Oh, poor Lawrence..

I am really digging the angst, my love, you write it so well!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Insidiously chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
"Would you turn straight for me if I did?" he asks sweetly.

"You know I would, man," he says and braids his fingers together with Lawrence's.

Love that, they are so cute when Lawrence ACTUALLY pays attention... He needs to get his priorities straight!

Lord knows I would get NO work done of darling little Adam was within an arm's reach!

Another wonderful chapter!
Insidiously chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Haha, yes!

I LOVE the fact that ADAM is the one who has it together when Lawrence is the total fuck up in this situation!

And you know how I love angst!

Another chapter for me!
Insidiously chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

You have a new name!

Well, so do I, but still!

Anyway, the prologue was positively charming...

Have I mentioned before that you are a wonderful writer?

Uhhh, 'cause you ARE!

Ooops, I need to email you.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter!

*Runs to Read*
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
So much angst~! 83
Zara chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
I feel bad for both of them. But specially Adam... more soon?
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Another wonderful chapter. :3
SawManiac211 chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Ahh, the angst, the angst!
misery-hates-company chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Ouch at how Lawrence blew Adam off. Ouch. Loved it.

We can't live without angst ,eh?
xXErineilXx chapter 2 . 8/17/2010

Yay for AdamLawrence! :)
MyChemicalAlice chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Eep! I can't wait for the next chapter. -

Poor Lawrence, Poor Adam. D:

Lawrence really does need to surprise Adam by coming home early with a present and a sweet, romantic kiss. :]
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Really good work so far~! :3
jigsawsl8n8 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! our sweethearts are having problems! poor bitching Adam! how is it possible our sweet proud little adam has admitted he loves Lawrence even before the fic starts ? this is something very new but good! at last Lawrence is the one who needs help! shouldn't try to save everyone, just one person : himself. because by doing that he will automatically save Adam as well and than they will be happy ever after! but of course he'll need a whole fic to realize just that. poor sweet stupid little Lawrence, all you need is love! go on writing hun :) i'll be waiting :) love ya!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
"Lawrence is going to stay home and bring him chocolate and roses and there'll be unicorns bouncing around in the living room with fucking pink little clouds coming out of their asses."

So THAT'S what Adam dreams about! -cries from laughing so hard- Did you make that up yourself? XD God, I'm so immature... X3

Yes, Adam is always the damsel in distress. He knows he loves being saved. And he probably loves the fact that a thousand fangirls are banging on the door, ready to molest him.

Very good so far! -pushes next chapter button, hoping you've updated, but you haven't- UPDATE, STELLA, UPDATE! XD

- One X
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Suicide note! O.O No, Adam, I will slap you if you commit suicide! X3 Nice prologue! Moving to chapter one...

- One X