Reviews for Something's Broken
misery-hates-company chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Dear lords, that was good! Angst rules the world, especially these two world. Love.
Sammy07 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
AW! Adam and Lawrence had to go through therapy! That's so adorable! Don't ask me why, it just is! And Adam throws temper-tantrums that Lawrence puts up with! At least Lawrence doesn't throw them, too, or there could be something like domestic violence going on. XD Well, Lawrence had better open his eyes soon and come back to Adam! Sure, that's the plot of this fanfic so it'll probably take a while, but I'm sure we'll enjoy every hot minute of it! _
nicoleb chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
GRRR! Why is it always LAWRENCE who is the stubborn little b*stard? It's like he WANTS us to r*pe him for being stubborn! Not that we won't r*pe Adam, too. His cuteness is well-above the legal level. XD Anyway, AW! Poor Adam! He's so sad and lonely! Lawrence is neglecting him! D*mn it, Lawrence, Adam is not a dog! You have to pay attention to him, or he'll hold grudges! _ Ah, well. VERY cute. Can't wait for more! ...WRITE! WRITE, d*mn it! XD
nicoleb chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wait, there are actually morons out there who DOUBT Adam's alive? I'd love to get a knife into them! *Sharpens a knife.* But anyway, AW! Short, but adorable! I love it when you start new fics, especially when they begin with Adam being all angsty and mopey! AW! You're such a b*tch, Adam! Get a job! XD From the description of this fic, I can see Adam's not the only one who'll be suffering in this story, either. How cute. He and Lawrence suffer so well together! That's why they make such a sweet couple! And, suffering means they get to comfort each other later... with sex! Right? XD Update soon! _
samiisumisugmail.com chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aw, poor Adam! He's so sad and upset! Not to mention, he sucks at typing. He keeps deleting his sentences, and then he deletes the whole document altogether! What a waste of time! That time should have been spent giving Lawrence a bl*wjob. Ah, well. There'll be plenty of time for that later, I suppose. _ In the meantime, glad you've started a new fanfic! Yours are always so hot and angst-filled, just the way I like it! And I can tell this fanfic will have a LOT of angst! How cute! ...Yeah, I'm a sadist. But it's not my damn fault Adam and Lawrence are so cute when they're sad!
GodGudKami chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
AW! Adam, you whiny little b*tch! XD Lawrence doesn't want to save everyone; just the hotties. Everyone else can pay. To be fair, though, Lawrence IS being a little pr*ck. I know it'll turn all right in the end, though. If only Adam knew your writing style; he'd never be upset about Lawrence's mood swings, and he'd just lie back and prepare himself for some hot, smutty s*x. Although, that WOULD kind of ruin the hot angst. XD
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
AW! This fic looks very cute and promising! And, don't worry; there's no such thing as writing too much ChainShipping fiction. _ And you're damn-right Adam's alive! I'm glad there are other people out there with some sense. Anyway, since this chapter is short, I can't really say too much on it. Not that I can talk, since I update like a snail. XD I know the fic will be awesome. Just this first bit promises angst and hurt-comfort like no tomorrow! HOTNESS!
misery-hates-company chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh this is going to be good (like its any surprise with you). Suicidal Adam. Couldn't get any better. Can't wait for an update.
your Merel chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
a new story! yay! *snif* it's sad. it made me cry. those two sweethearts really can't ever be just happy with eachother. oh well there is no way Adam can kill himself even if he would try... sweet little STUPID Adam! now freakin' go and write more I'm already sold! (how could you expect anything different...)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5