Reviews for Crimson Sea
Poch Chan Visoth chapter 1 . 8/12
man maybe he is already dead
Poch Chan Visoth chapter 7 . 8/10
please update more im curious about your idea
6 years not replaced cunt
one of the very few times i cannot resist saying this but what came to mind when I noticed that the last fucking post you made before falling off the face of the planet being a damn authors note is "you bastard"... sadly I love your word so far... please come back D:
Uchiha Tala chapter 6 . 7/7
God I wish you would continue writing. I was SO glad when I found a fanfiction without Naruto as the protagonist (I... don't really like him), so it's kinda sad that this story doesn't continue.

Anyway there is something else: I would LOVE to see Tobirama in the One Piece World too (as Madara's First Mate. like, he messes up a Space-Time Jutsu and lands in the Op World, maybe on the same Island as Madara? then he learns that Hashirama was a bastard, at first these two have a tentative truce which slowly truns to trust. also Madara and Tobirama as science bros! and Madara giving Tobirama the Kitetsu (Tobirama uses a Sword after all)), I mean how OP would he be there xD Strongest Suiton User in a World mostly made of Water and where most of the strongest people are weak against "water". These two would wreak havoc :D
anbu31uchiha chapter 7 . 6/23
I really wish you continued this piece of masterpiece, if only i was that talented in writing...
Marc1345 chapter 7 . 5/23
Pls do give him the rinnegan but make it not for a while since otherwise he is to op also could u pair him and Olivia together pls since it just seems fitting thank you
Please update.
sonle chapter 1 . 4/13
awesome idea. no one ever made harishama the evil one. one twisted world it is
Madara could jst continue his experiments in kamui, to not break the promise, or you could rewrite a little part, and change izunas last wish to like, as long as we are in war era don't continue your experiments etc...
You know you could mke the one piece world tye future of elemental nations ,i mean the moon was made by sage acording the naruto series, and i am sure the moon had been mentioned in these 7 xhapters. Anyways just think how fun it would be if you made Madara one of the founders of the world, or something qlike!
More please
Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 3/20
...whoa. A lot Senju-bashing you have there.
I think he must get Rinnegan, i mean why not, he won't spam it as you already mentioned it would be rarely used,
So when it will be used i will read giddily. Just please UPDATE!