Reviews for Crimson Sea
lucas.mikkelsen.1 chapter 6 . 4/17
can you restart this serie of madara one piece please
samiseru123 chapter 6 . 4/13
the storie is all in all amazing, i have read all six chapters at once and it gave me so much hype, and i know you might not read this since the storie had been las updated three years ago, but i have a question, do you plan to update this story, because i am really on the edge of my seat here?
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 7 . 4/11
Please, update your stories. You haven't updated in so long.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 1 . 4/11
I like this. Many view Madara as evil personified, but what if that wasn't true. This is a good idea of that.
I quit after reading your notes in the bottom that he wouldn't be evil or take over the world.
Xenter chapter 7 . 3/28
Darn cliff hanger!
Theunfunny9 chapter 6 . 3/10
I want MORE! SOO GOOOD!
GhostWagon chapter 6 . 3/2
good chapter
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 6 . 3/1
Interesting Devil Fruit ability for Celia. Also 2 D's.

Good to see Madara's new ability.

So Celia will be crew number 3. Did you liken her after Itachi, I mean with the ability with the crows and all?

Madara should have created a clone to deal with the knowledge to give to Olivia.

You know I just thought how bloody hilarious it would be for Luffy to meet Madara.

Awesome Whitebeard. Did not expect to see him so soon. Wonder how this fight will end neither can die though. Will be an epic fight.

Hope you bring out the fight soon.

Awesome chapter.

You should put Johnny and Yosaku in Madara's crew. You could also maybe put some Baroque workers in his crew.

The blade Kitetsu is too badass to give it Devil Fruit powers.

Can't wait for next chapter.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 2/28
Haha loved how Madara dealt with those women.

I love how Madara is collecting Devil Fruit users as well as information.

Good to see a great ending for Saul.

Good to see that Madara had a talk with the Gorousei

Good to see that Olivia also escaped alive.

Awesome name for Madara.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 2/28
Enigma was a pretty cool name though Madara the Corpse was a badass name.

So Madara used his brothers name and the Nara clan's name for his cover.

Awesome explanation on Kekkai Genkai. Interesting to see the experiments plus on

Some really heart moving moments with Madara and Izuna. Good to see a story where Madara is not bat shit crazy.

Interesting to see Madara the scientist and his theories.

Good to see that Robin will join Luffy's crew.

Awesome new ability for Madara too.

Awesome chapter.

Do you have any plans set out for your OC character?
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 3 . 2/28
Awesome chapter. the guest before this review was me didn't realize I was logged out.
Good to see some interactions with Madara and the Tenryuubito.

Was also good to learn more about Susanoo.

An awesome blade for Madara to wield.

Wow the first Marine who held power was Sakazuki.

The moving is only true to Salt Water.

That speech was bloody badass.

So is Naruto going to create Zetsu's or just one Zetsu? Haha was funny to see someone using a Wood style Devil Fruit. Pretty sure there is a devil fruit of that nature too.

How old is Madara here in your story?
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 2 . 2/28
Fascinating not to read an evil crazy Madara.

Awesome way to kill a Tenryuubito.

Haha the end was funny. Good morning.

Good to see some changes.

Haha Madara will get a crew that is awesome.

The Kamui's intangibility is half the reason to fight someone with Kamui. They have to aim for that specific moment they can attack.

KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 2/28
Wow interesting with what you did with Hashirama. Really loved how you portrayed the sons of the Sage. Had a good laugh even though were being incredibly serious. Good to see that the Senju were not the good ones per se. Loved the younger brother though haha. Sounds like a character.

Wow you actually explained how Hashirama died and it was believable.