Reviews for Crimson Sea
tarrangar chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
please update this story soon
Han-Ko chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
wow, Thanks for the great fic you wrote. I like it. I wish you a long lived life, hope you continue this soon and good luck with RL.
doraemax chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
interesting premises. madara the good guy. i like. more more...

thank you for this story.
newbie456 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Please please please update
Celis chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
ARGHH UPDATE, PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU
dijohn chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
rinnegan
Key to Chaos chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
I would just like to state that your Madara is completely awesome.
ijpowers92 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
A very interesting and original fic. I hope you continue to update it.
Using an AU Madara is definately something I've never seen before. Your characterization is certainly interesting. I guess he reminds me of ...Alucard and Kimbley. Not exactly but sort off. Actually, maybe closer to Hondo from The Clone Wars? I don't know but he is definitely unique.
Personally, I really hope you continue this fic because I find the version of OP you are building to be really inter- ...to be really cool.
...gah. I'm just repeating myself but I can't think of what to say to get across how much I like this fic without overstating it. It isn't something I've never seen before and I'm not completely blown away OMG I need more, but I still think that this is one of the best Naruto/OP crossovers I've ever seen. If I had to compare it to another fic, I would say that it is closest to Shinobi of the High Seas but more original. Which is high praise.
So, to sum up. I really like the fic. I find it original and cool. And I hope you continue to update in the near future.
Cerberus0225 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
This is easily one of the best crossovers I have read. I love the idea, and you are a great writer. I wish you luck with the military and the writing.
Cenright chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
He is already so powerful, and he is becoming more powerful with every chapter. The real question is, do you want him to integrate into this new world better, or do you want him to integrate other skills into this new world?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This madara is already better than cannon.
Patience chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
It's been a year now. Has this been abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Great story
Hungry Luma chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
are you continuing this fan fiction or what?
T1mmy chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Fkin chist! Not uppdated for a year n u got THIS as chap 7 ? Omg so horrible, the last one just made me itchin to read of battle n i find an author note instead... Buuuhhhh uppdate for us! Fkin awsome story
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »