Reviews for Crimson Sea
DEBob19 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Modern day bullets would probably be faster, certainly. 3000 meters/sec is rather hard to dodge. Those bullets in the One Piece world, musket balls and the like? Slow as all fuck in comparison. Madara could probably outrun them without much effort.
DEBob19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Well damn, that's AU as hell. I thought it was going to be evil/arrogant/non-oc Madara, but we'll see how this goes.
ashala chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I like this story much but it is so unfair that you stop at this point.
The end was so cool.
Please continue this story.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Wow, it'd actually be insane if after Madara and Whitebeard battle the two both realize they can get even stronger, then at least Whitebeard would be stronger down the line and make different decisions as a result.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Emperor of Pandemonium? How about Lord of Carnage, Emperor of Destruction, or The King of ...chaos, suffering, pain... I doubt the world government cares about accuracy and would just want to give him and a name that villanizes him. Pandemonium sounds chaotic, but not deadly.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
The justice-disintegrating Amaterasu was extremely thoughtful.
Kudou Shinichi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Fascinating and exciting entrance and backstory.
Remiel chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
With the most recent reveals, are you going to abandon this?
SixPathscv chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
For the Perfect Susano'o, that Madara uses to slice mountains, you could say that it's a new form that came with the Rinnegan and that his new eyes activated while fighting Whitebeard.
PlushOr chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please update, this is really awesome!
n0mster chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
So Madara and White Beard clash, that will certainly be an epic battle, even if I think that by right Madara would win easily, I'm sure that you'll make it a much more hard-fought battle. It'd be great to see Madara have the Rinnegan, though if he does, I hope he doesn't use the 6 paths of Pain power, though this might make it similar to the Vice-Admiral Heavy's power, even if it is on a larger scale.
Looking forward to your next update.
n0mster chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Really enjoying Madara's journey into the OP world so far, his attitude OOC as it is, is pretty awesome as are the abilities he's exhibited so far. His goading of Sakazaki does make sense, since he no doubt wants those abilities are their peak of power.
n0mster chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hmm, this was surprisingly entertaining, an evil Hasirama and a good Madara, can't wait to see how you'll develop this.
SixPathscv chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Though it is possible for the bloodlimits to be based in the brain they would still be controled by genetic since it controls how living things are 'made', and something must be special about their bodies since doujutsus can be transplanted and some bodies are better made (stronger, denser, ect.). Your theory about the devil-fruit power is realistic but genetics must govern bloodlimits somewhat and in Heroes everyone with powers is related distantly.
tarrangar chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
please update this story soon
740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »