Reviews for Crimson Sea
Hahp Ends chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Why does Sakazuki remind me of Smoker and his going after Luffy?
Okyptos chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. And can you tell me, are you going to pair Madara with someone?
EmberEternal chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
Awesome! Please write more soon!
Genericrandom chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
This is remarkably epic. I like it. I also like the concept of a /Master Level/ Ninja going to this world with proficiency at worst and mastery at best of /all/ branches of the Ninja arts. A little overboard in some places? Maybe. But he's Madara Effing Uchiha. The guy that was even with the First Hokage.

Yeah, I think it's kinda reasonable. Realistically speaking, he's probably the guy Orochimaru grew up hero-worshiping if not for Oro's megalomaniacal tendencies.

So far, there's been pretty much nothing I dislike in this story. Although granted, there's been pretty much nothing but Madara finding himself in and establishing himself in this world. But he's been a badass about it, so it's all good. Kinda reminds me of somewhat of a cross between 'the real' Madara Uchiha and Tobi, though perhaps he favors Madara a bit more. Whatever. This story's great. I can't wait until we see the next chapter. Great work. Currently stands at 8.5/10
Izanagi chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
awesome
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
very good
hentai18ancilla chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
I am confused about one thing with Robin-didn't Madara put her in subspace or something? I kept thinking he just hadn't released her until I read your endnotes. And Madara can never be too strong. Afterall, biji, Pein, and no one can stand in the face of the Sharingan (which is what Kishimoto lauds isntead of Naruto-kun) and it's might. Also if you take into account Madra's deviousness, intelligence, and subterfuge in a world where none exists-to his level...
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Why do you continue to bring out new stories when you won't even complete your older ones. Makes me not even wan to read your newest work knowing your gonna stop writing it after like 8 chapters. That's how you can tell the value of the author, 10 stories out and non completed makes a bad author.
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Madara is so amusing! It's as if he has his own playground now, and I don't think he's evil. I don't like Hashirima, you said that Hashirima made the biju berserkers and gave them to different villages. I think that's even crueler. Madra didn't plan to do that and even thought to cancel that, Madara does not like to kill innocents either.
Selwynn chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
Amazing. That's all i have to say to you. This fic, despite being only 6 chapters long has managed to peak my interest in a way few fics have. I hope to see a lot more in the future.

Madara is an anti hero, and i love the tentative interest he has in Olvia.

Keep up the spectacular work! And update!

~Ciao~
RevanGM chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I say give him the Rinnegan. It'd be better to have it and not use it, than to not have it and want to use it in the story later.
animeman12 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
if i had servived madara's onslaught then the only thing i would be think is that he was probably some divine being or something. good chapter.
animeman12 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
this is epic! i can't wait to see how madara completely anniliates the Tenryuubito!
whiskedaway chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Awesome story idea you've got here. And yeah, I have to agree that Naruto's a bit overused, there's only so often you can read those baddass!naruto-has-weird-accident-AUs.

Anyway, that someone actually managed to pull of a Madara AU is a really nice surprise.

It's really fun reading of Madara Uchiha trashing all those admirals and marines in general.

But that due battle between Whitebeard and Madara leaves me in anticipation, you wouldn't believe how disappointed I was, when I read that your 'seventh' chapter wasn't a real chap at all. :(

However, there's still patience left, so I can wait. A bit.

Lastly, I like how Madara is portrayed- first time I ever read of a good!Madara. Though I do use that word quite loosely. In the eyes of a ethical normal person, Madara would be quite the unpleasant man. Whatever, I like what he has done so far and especially enjoyed the eradication of that holy city I don't remeber the name of.

Btw, I think his title is quite fitting, and an huge ego boost no doubt.

Awww, I can't wait for the oncomming battle, who'll win that fight... humm, question of the day, haha. And who will be the next member of his crew?

Huh, seems like I have to correct myself here - I can't wait.

Awaiting the update. ;)