Reviews for Crimson Sea
Mozez101 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Wow. This story is really really good. Its very well written and is fun to read. Really looking forward to your next chapter! Update soon please!
Too cool for names chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Goddammit! I hate this freaking purge. Why do the admins suddenly have to get on their high horses? Update your stories soon dude.
ThwartAbyss54 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Damnit one of the ones i actually want to read not being update AGAIN! *sulks* I liked this story think ill go see if theres any more good Madara goes other places stories kinda want him to fight Kenpachi/Ulquiorra/Niorta/Vegeta :D Wonder how much over 9000 Madara would be XD
Engineer4Ever chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I hope you update this soon, this fight sounds like its going to be epic!
Gstar391 chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
If, as you previously said, OP world has no one used to genjutsu, that is basically a deus ex machina. Madara has a power that guarantees his win. I have no idea how you plan to counter that, but I hope it isn't something along the lines of "I want a good fight, so I jusr won't use illusions!" That just doesn't seem like something this Madara would do.
aragthi chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
This is my favorite Madara Uchiha story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Natal chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
its interesting, please continue l want to know what will happen next
Nadalada chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I really like this story, I really do, but isnt going a bit too quick. Youre only 6 chapters in and Madaras already discovered the secret behind devil fruits, has a bounty of over 400million beli, gained two crew members, has utterly defeated 3 vice admirals, and is set to fight the strongest man in the world, Whitebeard. This is in relation to the other thing about the story I dont like.

Madara is WAY too powerful to begin with. The best part about animes like Naruto and One Piece is watching the main character grow, win, overcome defeats, and gradually become more powerful. In this story Madara enters the world extremely powerful than only becomes more Godlike. Youve pretty much stunted Madaras future growth in power. If he fights Whitebeard on even ground as you suggest he will, then he has already become an equal to the strongest man in the One Piece world. How are you planning on topping that?

At first, its a lot of fun to read about Madara owning all those pesky powerhouses that no one likes, and of course seeing him kill the World Nobles is only icing on the cake. BUT, you can only do that for so long before it begins to be boring and predictable. Madara is already at the point where we the readers know that he will win any fight he enters with anyone with the expection of the epically powerful such as the Admirals and Yonkou(sp?).

I hate to be such a critic but Im just giving you my view on this story. You cant really change the fact that youve overpowered (to me atleast) Madara but I hope you heed my suggestion and take this story a little slower. Update soon!

~Nadalada
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
Why would Madara want more power? Canon is cannon, you dont have to follow it.
Nice chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I know there are seven, but i want to say that this is the best freakin' concept i have ever read (and ive been reading this stuff since i was 10)!
Sterata chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
awesome chapter and I love the power play at hand ... cant wait for the next chapter.
Eventually chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Is that a year? Hmm hmm?
Sephor chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
He should have The rinnegan he does have it in the Manga After all. Please continue this
Sephor chapter 6 . 2/17/2012