Reviews for Crimson Sea
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Later replaced eh? Doesn't look like it to me. I knew there would be no white beard vs Madara fight. What a shame.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Very interesting so far. Did not think I would like it but it has peaked my interest.
RenTap chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Come on this is THE best Madara fanfiction I have ever read so far and with all my support please continue it
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
update!
Biru-chan chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Seriously, when I searched for "Madara" stories in this particular crossover, I didn't expect much.

But hoooly crap, this is awesome. Me likes very much ;) The only sad part is that you seem to have abandoned it... a pity, really. Even more so because the last real chapter ended with a cliffhanger. :(

Bad you, baaad. No cookies.

Still, I will be watching this story. Maybe a miracle will happen ;)
IK chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Honestly I would have called Madara The Red Dawn as that is when it looks like the heavens are ablaze, but The Emperor of Pandemonium matches the theme from when he created chaos in Marejois.
iMTheStormKing chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
NOOOOOOO! How could you leave it at that?! Hope you update real soon.. this fic is awesome!
MehLikey chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Another great chapter. It really does have a lot of information to take in, in it. I think I get it though... I hope.
MehLikey chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Wow, just wow. Madara seemed to be having a one man party. Though I don't know what the show 'Heros' is, I can guess. The name of the show and the context you talk about it with gives me a big clue.
MehLikey chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
The good morning at the end. Lol. Wait - was it even morning? Anyways, I think fighting against an oponent who lets everything pass through him would be fun, but only from the point of view of the person who had the intangibility, namely Madara. But, oh well.
MehLikey chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ooh! I like this story! It looks promising!
Time Reflects chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Waiting on your return.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
can you restart this serie of madara one piece please
samiseru123 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
the storie is all in all amazing, i have read all six chapters at once and it gave me so much hype, and i know you might not read this since the storie had been las updated three years ago, but i have a question, do you plan to update this story, because i am really on the edge of my seat here?
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Please, update your stories. You haven't updated in so long.
682 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »