Reviews for Crimson Sea
rhizz17 chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
update please
River king chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
I will review because I'm a rebel
scaryorange chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
still waiting for that replacement.
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
This is painful; getting so deeply into a story, enjoying the character interactions and fight scenes and then you set two of the most powerful men of their respective worlds against each others and just leave us hanging like this... part of me actually wanted to cry.
I would have definitely loved to see the fight as well as a possible eventual meeting with Dragon.

Also random note, the comparisons you made for Madara and Whitebeard happen to match the two new admirals.

P.S. I am reviewing on this chapter on the slight chance that this might be continued
The Chthonic Professor chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
YOU'RE A LIAR
Matthew chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Why choose Madera if you're going to change his character and make him good?

It feels kind of pointless to be honest.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Good fic.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Kufufu... When the motivation comes, please write more. This piece is an art. I like your Madara.
The Weeping Prophet chapter 7 . 9/10/2015
nnnnnnoooooooo i must have more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
That... was soooooo dissapointing, getting all worked up over that and then, nothing. This is truly a brutal story and I wish there was more.

This is the first story I've ever seen that had mindscrews as big as Sasuke's declaration after the defeat of the big bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I think this guy died or something, for him not to have any recent activity. If thats the case someone should adopt this story and continue it.
Pagemaster96 chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
You continue to amaze me, this is without a doubt, the best Naruto One Piece crossover I have ever read (apologies to Kenchi618) and hope that you will update it soon, because I'll hit chapter seven in a few hours
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I wholly approve of this story and can't even begin to describe the excitement I feel after that first chapter, I can only hope that despite the time since your last update that this story is not abandoned... I may very well cry if that is the case... Please, don't make me cry!

Sincerely, Pagemaster96 (I was too lazy to properly log in)
afi123 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Oh maaaaaaaaaaan...so disappointed this isnt continuing.
DarkkingMB chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I really loved sadistic Madara and his sarcastic comments. However, I feel you kept switching his personality between sadistic and honorable.
Finally, the mass of an object has nothing to do with the rate of cooling. Heat loss is determined by specific heat of an object and its surface area.
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »