Reviews for Crimson Sea
lemartes chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
great chapter, can't wait to see what Madara will do next.
WarmasterSamiel chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
great chapter.

It's good that Madara won't take pity and forgive anything after hearing a sob story, like naruto
Wolvenstrom chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
You have no idea how much I enjoyed Sakazuki's humiliation. Your hitting all the right buttons. Including the letting Rosewald and family live.

My question is as follows. Will this little ordeal change the Tenryubito any? I mean I'm not expecting Charloss (One pieces version of Dudley Dursley in my opinion) but Shalulia appears to be a good candidate for 'seeing the light' so to speak and becoming what a noble should be.

I won't ask anymore since I still want to be surprised...well as surprised as you can be with the shear amount of fanfiction I've read.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
Orchamus chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Maybe have him take Nico Robin with him when he discovers that she can read the Poneglyphs? As for a pairing I would say...either Robin or Boa Hancock. She might even remember him given the speech, right?
Aoi24 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Great stuff! C: Really entertaining and it's unusual enough to be original. :D

I look forward to where you go with this next. C:
pkp033 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Madara is such a badass! Looking forward to more Crimson Sea in the near future.
Ninpou chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
loved the chapter! keep it up!
karthik9 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Sir Godot chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I loved it how Madara quoted Sephiroth in his battle with Akainu. Totally badass. By the way, what 'title' will/does Madara have? 'Strawhat' Luffy, 'Adventurer' Tiger Fisher... it can't be 'Sinner' since Tiger is also considered one.

Keep up the great work,

Faroush
LordofSand chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
This is a well written story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Zaru chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Good chapter once again. I liked how Boa maybe the pairing because of Madara being her savior and what not. Keep up the great work.
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
This is a great story. I look forward to the next update. Interesting to see someone other than Naruto going to the One Piece world.
LordofSand chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very intersesting story you are making with Madara. Cant wait to see how it turns out.
Calpeto9 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Good chapter, correct grammer, nice plot, what else can I say this is an enjoyable story.
Calpeto9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I loved the chapter; great intrigue, it is very true that the events could have happened as described since history is influenced by the victors and in the twisted world of shinobis, well you get the idea.
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »