Reviews for Half Hour Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Damn, four years have passed. But I'll say it anyway: I'm sure many would be happy to see a follow-up to this. You know, when the brothers actually meet again. I actually like your version of events better (ie. Gilbert is still trapped with Russia immediately after the Wall falls).
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was ucking sad. Until Feli cams in. But still! You good writer. You be proud.
Blood on the Sunflowers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
...

D':

SO sad...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love this aspect of their histories... Great story :)
Lussia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
a very emotional gripping and well written story. I cried, so well did you write it.

It's almost inconceivable what Gilbert would have suffered in Russia's hands if he would really have been in his hands all the time.

My own head!canon would say, he was made to represent East Germany (which he would not liked neither. He would have been Russia's puppet in both versions). But your version is more dramatic and therefore preferable.

To correct the commenter before me, yes of course does "Auf Wiedersehen" represents good-bye in English. BUT, the writer is totally correct. The words do mean in direct word for word translation: "Till we see each other again".
ItalianLifestyle chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I don't know whether or not you've done it, or even thought about it, but I think you should do one when the brothers unite. I, for one, would be interested in reading it.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Awesomeness.

That is all I can say. Thank you so much for the story!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Amazing.

It's clear you put your time and effort into this.

Superb job. (:
LuckyNumbers chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
LUFFS! I felt like crying.
orangepencils chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oh youuu you and your clever words! this was heart warming and just soooo powerful. I loved it! The intereactiosn between all the characters was just so-wow!
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, this was such a sweet story~ I wouldn't call it sad or bittersweet, but it has another mood that I don't really know the name for...touching? Yeah, touching sounds good~ I really enjoyed reading the phone conversation between Prussia and Germany; it was really nice. I like how you added some of that time's pop culture like The Beatles and Dinner for One. It makes the story seem more realistic. Ahhh, King of Prussia...I was going to go there this summer...Keep writing! I hope to see more work from you! :D
aoi-akai chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very once story, for once Gil didn't meet luddy after the wall fell... Oh, and auf Wiedersehen means good bye, not see you soon. I think you're looking for bis sp├Ąter (See you later). Good job though, I really enjoyed it! I think I'll fav it.

-Akai