Reviews for Rest Well, Wolf
Electron97 chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I love stories where zoids are more than machines .
CyrusFluff chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Good serious story, it makes sense too because we actually did see zoid's with grass growing out of them once or twice in Chaotic Century. I'm glad someone actually addressed this issue, because after the attack we didn't actually see Brad's command wolf again. Keep on Rockin
Sparx Out
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awwwww! *sniffle sniffle* This was so sad and heart-warming! Poor Command Wolf, it was such a cool Zoid...I really enjoyed this story, and I look forward to reading more Zoids fics from you! Please keep up the excellent work!
NeoHydra77 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow, this was extremely good. I didn't see any mistakes in it and it seemed like something that could had been shown in the series. Well done!
Amateur Marauder chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like it. Lol. Every other fanfic on zoids is a 3,000 word; seven chapter battle that i have to work myself up to read. But this one... it was nice.

The flow of this was great. I went from paragraph to paragraph seamlessly and logically. I liked how you had the character of Brad nailed down PERFECTLY! Great job...!

9/10, awesome. This goes in my favorites list..!
MagCat chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Heya! How have I not found this before now? Jeez... Anyway. Love it. When I watched NCO all those years ago, I liked Brad the most from the Blitz Team, especially when compared to Bit. Other than Jack Sisco, Brad was my fav. Zoid pilot, most likely because he reminded me a bit of Irvine from CC/GF.

Anyway... I can so see this. Brad's losing faith in the old tales that Zoids were actually living creatures, but upon visiting his Command Wolf, realizes that they are real after all. This was such a nice touch, and if the positioning of the Wolf's off a bit, well, it's better that way to me.

Keep it up!

MagCat
HeartlessNeoshadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
What can I say? This was a touching short story that brought a bit more humanity into Brad while not having him go OOC. Great writing, and that was an interesting way of confirming the Command Wolf as a living entity. :)
pointytilly chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh man, I could see the Zoid/pilot bond becoming more and more distant over the years, becoming something most people scoff at and the Zoids becoming more domestic/less responsive. And most people wouldn't think of it, certainly not Brad. And then...whoops, guess what, that Wolf you slung off a cliff *was* alive.

...doggy ;_;.

(Minor thing: You have a wondering in the forest where you want a wandering.)
fireinu chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved it. I never thought of that before.
drewbie chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I thought it was great, Brad does start talking to his Shadow Fox just after he gets it, not like Bit and the Liger, but it does open up the distinct possibility of this kind of scene taking place.
Phoenix07 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
as always gurl awesome it would be cute if done another chapter of him bonding with the fox