Reviews for More than just a Man
Dark-heika chapter 6 . 11/19
Vamp!AUs aren't really my thing, but this isn't bad. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for writing!

(Question: is there going to be a yaoi option in Lulu's eventual harem? I know SuzaLulu is really loved on this site...)
kami god shinigami chapter 2 . 5/4
For the big myths you forgot no reflection
Will Alucard be wrecking shit?
And are you ever to post again or did an unfortunate event occur.
Scythe787 chapter 6 . 3/15
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
slydino chapter 6 . 2/9
Very well done story. Like how you implemented the vampire elements into the Code Geass world. Like the harem thing we've got going, but is CC going to have males in her harem or only girls. I personally would preffer girls only especially if she was going to be in Lelouche's harem later on. Overall good story and can't wait for the next chapter.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 1/15
Okay just awesome! The plot is awesome and C.C. being a vampire is totally cool. Lelouch's vampire nature is causing him quite a bit of trouble and some guaranteed fun in the future.

Who will be in Lelouch's harem? Nina, Shirley, Milly, Kallen, C.C., Eumphia, Villeta?

Good luck! And update soon!
TH3 51L3NT A55A551N chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Command Unit chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I hope this fanfic will be continued
reader chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
I am loving this! particularly with how he talked the soldiers into obeying him, it was so epic and scary. Can you please have him do that to Rolo if he shows up
HE-SpecOps chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Just found your fic, too bad it seems dead.

well for now the reason Gottwald joined the purist is the one you gave; period. Even in canon that is how i will now see it.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I'm really liking the idea of this and for an M story you actually effectively blended the mature content into the story as it wasn't so forward and cheesy. So far the story is really good! I really hope you're still updating this!
a fan chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
A suggestion: will you use the artificial geass users that were in Nightmare of Nunnally? A pseudo-turning or spliced genes. Something of that nature. It would allow for even the physical powers that two of them have: Alice the Speed and I forgot her name but she was called the strength. The femMao with the Refrain Geass would be a nice touch as well. If memory serves they needed injections of either CC’s blood or a concoction made from her flesh/cells in order to survive. The cost of their artificially granted Geasses. Using that would create an in for Lelouch to convert them. I can think of 5 off of the top of my head, but I believe there were a couple more. Instead of Rolo can you use Clara Lamperouge? She was the original substitute sibling, but she died and Rolo replaced her.

Hoping you continue this. While you have made many interesting fics, I still believe this and Within the Twilight are your best plot wise.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I think a lot of vampire fiction depicts the transformation as similar to a caterpillar becoming a butterfly: a very rapid transformation that renders you completely powerless for a day or two due to just how much is going on in your body. Caterpillars dissolve their entire body, you know, and that's not fictional.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Your writing style is more normal than I'd expect from code geass, and more normal than I'd expect from lelouch. That's kinda ironic, actually...
silentstar chapter 6 . 3/7/2014