Reviews for More than just a Man
I think a lot of vampire fiction depicts the transformation as similar to a caterpillar becoming a butterfly: a very rapid transformation that renders you completely powerless for a day or two due to just how much is going on in your body. Caterpillars dissolve their entire body, you know, and that's not fictional.
Your writing style is more normal than I'd expect from code geass, and more normal than I'd expect from lelouch. That's kinda ironic, actually...
silentstar chapter 6 . 3/7
Continue please
lucas.mikkelsen.1 chapter 6 . 2/20
please update the epicness of vampire lelouch.
Zexs chapter 6 . 1/17
I really hope that you come back to this story. Lelouch is really just one dead loved one from becoming Castlevania's Dracula, he was already pretty much there toward the end of R 2. It would be interesting to see were he would end up in this if his humanity remains dominant of gives into his instincts.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Lelouch. A Vampire. You. Are a Genius.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
good thing that i found this when the story has been on hiatus for a while already.. otherwise i would've been unnecessarily anxious while waiting for updates. it was a good read nonethless
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
not many people can make me click their story instantly just by reading the summary, but this managed to do it. most likely never to be updated again, but i just had to comment on that.
torcchan chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
So nice and sweet(?)ly written and organized(?)!
Sorry for the late review, or rather, 'comment'..but please, I beg you, continue this awesome story-!
flame55 chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
When will u update this story
shadow'sdawn chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Well this story is probably long dead but I am going to review anyway.

I am actually enjoying this new twist on Code Geass. The addition of vampire powers makes it more interesting. More importantly I would like to see what the order and VV are like and whether you will keep it as close to the anime as possible or go a different route.
LamperougeSoph chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
I love this, you really show Lelouch and C.C's personality and how they would do in those situations, though I would like more C.C. x Lelouch, but it's still very interesting, great job! Update soon! :D
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
can't wait
BackwardsHazard chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
A very interesting story but at two years and no update it's probably safe to say this story is dead, along with most of your other stories. If it wasn't for your recent update of one of your stories...almost two years from your last update as well I could say probably say you were dead as well, that or you laid down your pencil to go do other things.

It's good to see that the first isn't true, but you seem to have lost your spark for writing which is just as sad in and of itself.

I hope you can continue your this story and the others that are so much more impressive than many of the other stories I've read, good luck and Godspeed in whatever it is you're doing.
XxNeo-ChanxX chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
wait what the it cant be done this needs to continue its to awsome to be done update preaty please