Reviews for Nothing's Making Sense
ChillyRilly chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aw jeez. . .Poor Thack. :( The whole ordeal must be so confusing to him. . . He'll be the last member of the Mad Tea Party now, I suppose.
Molly1002 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Poor, Poor Thackery! he reminds me of a little child! :(
Treeni chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I cried at this series and that's rare for me.
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
These stories make me want to cry :'( theyr really good, but so sad! I feel so sorry for Thackery in this one! Well done, theyr reli well written& deserve more reviews! I wish the ending could be happier though :P
Queen of the Ravens chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Thackery! Poor Thackery, he's left alone now that Tarrant and Mally are gone. I have always thought that Thackery is aware of what is going on around him even within his own madness. He was aware of Tarrant's death, Mally leaving him, Alice chatting with him, and Nivens answering his question. What I love the most about this installment is how it's Thackery and the inside of his thoughts. That and Nevins saying "But they'll never be completely gone, as long as we can remember them." The Final Game series has made me cry and smile. I cried when Taarant died and when Mally commited suicide. I really don't want to see Thackery die next. But overall, this is wonderful, tearful work. Keep up the splendid work my friend.
Niphuria chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Gah! The angst! You are SOOO evil! J/K :) This was so sad and just...heart-rending. It's so odd, yet it makes sense, that Thackery had such sanity even in his madness. At least that's how I see him. He knows what happened, imo, but he can't cope yet. Maybe he never will. He's in denial, yet he knows Tarrant and Mally won't be back. "Memories of guests"...that is a marvelous line.
jjhatter chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm in tears as I write this. This is so incredibly beautiful. It's also just what I would have imagined the Hare's thoughts as being. You really are an amazing writer.