Reviews for What is a Kiss, Goku?
MadBookObsession chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Cute shots! Btw, how was the last chapter inspired by Krilin? :D
mkoba chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
cuute! 3
PoeticLover1996 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I loved it! It was very sweet and touching story :)
DBZLover4Ever chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Shhoooooo Cyyyuuuuttteeee!
Alexis Jones chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love u too and the Story was great can u make more Chapters Plz :3
nukidono14 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Finally! On the lips! _

This just gotta be one of the sweetest and cutest, not to mention funny stories about this couple that I've read!

I've enjoyed reading it so much! Love this! This is so going down my faves!
nukidono14 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
hahahahaha! OMG! Just when I thought Goku was being romantic! Poor Chichi getting frustrated...aw well, cant blame any of them though..
nukidono14 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
That's just so sweet. There's got to have these moments from the Android/Cell saga!
nukidono14 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
ahhh these two are just so cute when they were kids! Goku's naivety and Chichi's sweetness is just so adorable! I can't help but feel so giddy when Goku kissed her again, thinking it's some kind of a fighting technique..so cute...

I remember the date scene from dbz when Chi was telling Gohan about that date and Gohan was like O_O.. haha, so funny!
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
this has been so wonderful to read! hopefully goku and chi-chi did have some conversation along these lines or goku truly is the worst husband!
Angelfish369 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I thought it was getting pretty sexy and then you had to throw that in hahaha! poor chi-chi!
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
read up to here so far, and just pausing to say this is such a cute story! and so original too using different types of kisses to show goku and chi-chi's lives together. I really love this chapter, because many people have written about the heart virus but I especially like how you described that event here.
applepie33 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
you melted my heart

I love you for writing this