Reviews for God Gave Me You
Babysis64 chapter 37 . 3/14
oh no, Bella knows that Trevor has a crush on her even if she is married. I wonder if he will ever become a vampire. I really do hope that Bella really doesn't feel the same way Rosalie did, cause she should be happy she has her husband and a beautiful child right.
Babysis64 chapter 36 . 3/13
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Angela and Edward got married. I wish Angela all of the best with her new husband.
Babysis64 chapter 34 . 3/13
oh no this isn't good the family would never forgive Rosalie Hale. She wouldn't be able to be around the baby no more right.
Babysis64 chapter 33 . 3/13
good chapter and the two has their child now that is good right. So the family is aunt and uncles and grandma and grandpa.
Babysis64 chapter 32 . 3/13
this was a good chapter as well. I hope that Bella is going to be alright during her time caring her baby right.
Babysis64 chapter 31 . 3/13
this was a good chapter as well. Wow that is different on how you tell your husband that you are expecting a baby right. I hope things work out for the best.
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 3/13
this was a good chapter as well. Glad these two gets along real good.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 3/13
wow this was a good wedding well prepared and too bad her dad wasn't invited, but she did try to give him a lot of chances right. At least Renee and Phil was invited to the wedding and glad that they made it right.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 3/13
this was a good chapter as well. I hope things work out this time, and no kissing ex's right.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 3/13
wow he sounds like Edward I can't and wait until we are married. lol.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 3/13
cool they might be on the mends. I wonder if she will tell him about Edward and her when he saved her life.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 3/13
awe poor Emmett, Bella if you want him back talk to him and see what is going on right.
Babysis64 chapter 24 . 3/13
wow I wonder if she will hear Emmett out. if Bella and Edward can kiss they should talk about everything right.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 3/13
well she kissed her ex. and Emmett kissed his ex. So why not talk things over and see what is what right.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 3/13
well glad that Jacob wants to try to help Bella through the break once again right. I hope things will work out for the best right.