Reviews for God Gave Me You
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
What garbage. Hollow story with an emotionally stunted main character.
TeganCappa chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
Went from a day in the life of story to a drama laced boohoo story. Bleh.
Denise Melton chapter 39 . 11/29/2015
I love this story , but it left some unanswered questions, like Charlie and Bella's relationship, Trevor, and did Edward ever change Angela, and what about Mr. Larson, and on that note I felt like this story has great potential but it's incomplete.
Babysis64 chapter 37 . 3/14/2015
oh no, Bella knows that Trevor has a crush on her even if she is married. I wonder if he will ever become a vampire. I really do hope that Bella really doesn't feel the same way Rosalie did, cause she should be happy she has her husband and a beautiful child right.
Babysis64 chapter 36 . 3/13/2015
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Angela and Edward got married. I wish Angela all of the best with her new husband.
Babysis64 chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
oh no this isn't good the family would never forgive Rosalie Hale. She wouldn't be able to be around the baby no more right.
Babysis64 chapter 33 . 3/13/2015
good chapter and the two has their child now that is good right. So the family is aunt and uncles and grandma and grandpa.
Babysis64 chapter 32 . 3/13/2015
this was a good chapter as well. I hope that Bella is going to be alright during her time caring her baby right.
Babysis64 chapter 31 . 3/13/2015
this was a good chapter as well. Wow that is different on how you tell your husband that you are expecting a baby right. I hope things work out for the best.
Babysis64 chapter 30 . 3/13/2015
this was a good chapter as well. Glad these two gets along real good.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 3/13/2015
wow this was a good wedding well prepared and too bad her dad wasn't invited, but she did try to give him a lot of chances right. At least Renee and Phil was invited to the wedding and glad that they made it right.
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
this was a good chapter as well. I hope things work out this time, and no kissing ex's right.
Babysis64 chapter 27 . 3/13/2015
wow he sounds like Edward I can't and wait until we are married. lol.
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 3/13/2015
cool they might be on the mends. I wonder if she will tell him about Edward and her when he saved her life.
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 3/13/2015
awe poor Emmett, Bella if you want him back talk to him and see what is going on right.