Reviews for Aang's Dirty Little Secret
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Up date pleace
StrangePointOfView chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
This story does not get nearly enough credit. Only 17 reviews? This story is amazing! It’s fantastic! Please, oh please update this! On Ji being Zhao’s daughter is a fantastic twist, and I want to see how she reacts to Aang’s secret, and how awkward Aang is about the reveal! Don’t you leave us on a cliffhanger, pleeeeeeeaaaase!
Man of cartoons chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great chapter. The story is so cool and i'm just excited at what is going to happen next. If you are have writer's block then i can help with some ideas. Pls update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I like you story so far it's funny
31Bravo chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
I like it, keep updating ;D
Sentinel07 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Good chapter. I really like it.
DJ chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This story is awesome!
SamanthaSamma chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
I really wanna see more! :) please? So loving it.
BrokenYetDreaming chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Cannot wait for the real chapter five :D
krizzaaaa chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
noooo what happpens next please finish
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Sinistercurt chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
:D. Continue please. I loved it so far.
mike50333 chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I'll be blunt. I've read a number of On Ji stories here on the Fandom, but I haven't seen a single good one. Not until I stumbled upon this puppy, that is. What made this story stand out to me are three things: 1. Aang's falling out of love with Katara, and into love with On Ji. Not unique, but it makes for an excellent setting for the next two points. 2. On Ji eventually finds herself tagging along with the group. Again, not unique, but DEFINATELY great for the next point. 3. Admiral Zhao turns out to be her uncle. Her UNCLE! That's freaking brilliant! It makes for a wonderful way to tie her into the overall scheme of the series, an unexpected link. I can't WAIT to find out how she reacts to "Kuzon" being the Avatar!

Will continue to read on, my beloved fellow writer!

Grace and Peace, and Happy Writing!
TrySton-chan chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
plz update this is really good
Stonecreek chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
You really shouldn't be copying the episdoe's dialogue verbatim like this. It made up the majority of the first chapter, and a good chunk of this one as well. The point of fanfiction is to expand upon what was shown, not use it as your own.