Reviews for Silent Changes
BuzzCat chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Can't wait to read the sequel!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Wow just caught up with this story. So beautifully written from Gillian and cals sides. Just reenforces to me what a prick Alec is and what a cow Zoe is. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I like you brought 'the line' into the story!
binhereb4 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Fantastic story...your writing just gets better and better, the part with cal and zoe, and saying goosbye to Em...made me catch my breath...

Love your stuff girl, cant wait for more
sexyscientist chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Loved it 3 This isn't the end, is it?
LolaRedMuse chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
wow! something tells me that, that is exactly how it happened. loved it.
jojo140 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Great story. I enjoyed reading it. : )
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Loved it,I totally think something like actually happened when they met,it would explain how close they are now,and how/why they act around each other! I so can't wait until the 'Morning After' :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i just couldnt begin to tell you how much i love this. cant wait for part 2. pls pls pls hot, dont keep me waiting much longer, really.
sexyscientist chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oooooo...I like the first part! Bring on the second :)
schnerb chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I thought this was really moving. It would be easy to assume that Cal especially, could just take that step, but he's a good guy really.

Look forward to what tomorrow will bring - other than a wicked hangover!
Lylirium chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
want more...like, NOW! lol

you got my attention.
AlwaysLoveRed chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ooooh-great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next morning. Update soon!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So sad... although I DO realize they couldn't get a 'happily ever after' 7 years ago and be where they are on the show now!
jojo140 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
They are going to have a CRAZY hangover. Good chapter. Can't wait to see what they talk about next morning.