Reviews for A New Start
Guest chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
Well I have to say I was really loving your story," A New Start". That is until i got to the end of chapter 34 and found no more chapters...Please if you get the chance please finish this story if was really good!

Sincerely, L.J
griezz chapter 34 . 9/29/2015
Great story that I would love to see continued. Problem with finding E's scent in the torture shack is that the scent could easily have been left long after Bella's rescue; I doubt Elezar had anything to do with Maria & Victoria.
However... five years with no update? Truly sad. Are you even still online? You said something in the A/N about taking care of a partner. I hope all is okay. Please... even if you have given up on writing, at least leave a message on your author page saying whether or not the stories have been abandoned. Nothing worse than not knowing.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
The only error I see is torture is how it should be spelled. I think you have done a remarkable job otherwise.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
you reeeeally need more commas.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/16/2013
a bientot
brikaspoms chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
I hope you come back to finish this story someday, it's really good!
toomanycats21 chapter 34 . 8/26/2013
can't wait for more
Veronique24 chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
I know it's been a while since your last update... but I just wanted to let you know tat I've enjoyed reading your story. Will you be continuing it?
Mist17 chapter 34 . 5/12/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
loventherussian17 chapter 34 . 12/14/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see what happens next hope you update soon
Tierney89 chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
was really enjoying this story I hope one day you decide to come back to it and continue with it
Ca.zaphira chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
An amazing story so far. I noticed it's been a while since you have updated. I hope you one day decide to continue as I would love to finish reading it.
bella1103 loves edward chapter 34 . 8/5/2012
wow
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 34 . 7/16/2012
love this story, wish there was more to read though!
sportytc chapter 34 . 5/12/2012