Reviews for A New Start
Gabriella.A.Marcin chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
This is an amazing story! Bella should live up to the nickname 'Bia' they have been giving her
KatrinaAllard chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Haha, funny:P Jasper seems to have a think for black heads:P Maria had/has black hair as did/does Alice and in this story Bella change her hair to black. *sig song voice* Jaspers got a fetish! Lol
Rosejoanna chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
WHOA. I LIKE it
grabski8 chapter 34 . 12/9/2010
i love it waiting for more

kisses madzik
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 34 . 12/1/2010
I love this story! I can not wait to see what Izzy dose to Carlton. I hope Izzy don't hurt her, I know she can protect her self but Izzy is a newborn. I also caint wait to see what Jasper dose. I wonder how everyone will feel when they find out Carlton is Jasper's sister. Absaloutly a wonderful story. Please keep me posted.
LawofConservationofMass chapter 34 . 11/30/2010
omg...LUV!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
omg!

i love it!

nice work!

can't wait to read what happens!
bamagal110 chapter 33 . 11/26/2010
O crap Jasper better explain and quick or Carlton or Bella is toast in a big way man alive they better not run into Alice or Maria any time soon...
slc6548 chapter 34 . 11/26/2010
Good chapter. I'm guessing that's Jaspers sister - maybe?
hardcoretwilighter1979 chapter 34 . 11/25/2010
I so love this story so far! Please update soon.
fanfic addict o.0 chapter 33 . 11/24/2010
allright the weird computer says I have already reviewed chapter 34 so I'm reviewing chapter 33 0.o anywaysss.. NICE! possesive Izzy for life, show them what you got darlin'! whahahahahaha

*runs away laughing*
Sachmet chapter 34 . 11/24/2010
hey it doesnt matter

i like paul! he dont want it esay hmm

ciao
Taraiha chapter 34 . 11/24/2010
Damn! I did NOT see that coming! Carlton is Jasper's sister right? Yes? That would actually be kind of cool. Now all we need is from Bella to calm down and not rip her to shreds.

Silly Jasper, not saying something first. I know he's obviously surprised but honestly, he knows how Bella will react. He's supposed to be able to think on his feet.
wendy1969 chapter 34 . 11/24/2010
I do hope after this you grace us with another chapter very soon.
genuinef250 chapter 34 . 11/24/2010