Reviews for Thinking Outside The Box
raynesupreme chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I'm re-reading all your stuff...again. I love this one! I particularly liked when Jayne was sketching and you weren't sure if it was his natural talent or their bond guiding his hand!
jenefaner chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Well done!
tracysgate chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
OMG... i feel like my heart is about to burst.

That was soooooo good.

beautifully done. :)
basaltone chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Thanks, I like this insight into why they act the way they do towards each other from the start. It is exactly what I always suspected.
Song of Scrios chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I really liked it; 3 :) Keep on writing! You do it very well 3
RevDorothyL chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Oh, wow! What a very satisfactory conclusion, after all the angst of the first chapter.

And this DOES make sense of a lot of what happened between River and Jayne in canon.

Nice work!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Gotta say...was mighty close writing a scathing piece of feedback for taunting us with some high quality pre-Rayne angst before letting it all crash down. But you managed to pull out of the dive in time and come off with a spectacular save!

;)

In all honesty, this tale was some superb writing that hit all the right buttons when it comes to dealing with an outwardly opposing force kind of relationship that encompasses River Tam and Jayne Cobb. Gotta wonder how the rest of the crew's gonna react though...always the fun part with these stories, how the others deal with River and Jayne starting something serious.
jane0904 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Excellent little tale. And Jayne might be simple, but that isn't the same as stupid. Simplicity keeps him alive, but River forgetting him is a perfect excuse for the anger he displays in the series and film. Well done!
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
thank you for the story i loved it. mostly the access denied bits.
The Rockerbabe chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Absolutely perfect! I loved yor spin on the pilot! You captured everything so beautifully!
goddessofbirth chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Oh, A! This was fabulous! You were absolutely perfect in weaving the 'mind speak' interludes into the canon of the pilot episode! It does give you a whole new way to look at Jayne's actions. And his reaction is so Jayne. He's hurt and confused, so what does he translate it as? Anger! Yep, that's my boobtastic Jayne!

And their reunion was just beautiful. However -*clears throat* - I believe you owe us the hot and dirty first time sexin'...

Great Job!