Reviews for Eros & Psyche
fear-the-dark chapter 67 . 10/6
Will you be updating this ever again?
Where's the rest of it?
Muse chapter 3 . 9/19
Draco is precious !
Protect him at all cost!
Taylor Foster chapter 67 . 9/15
Please please please update
Brucas always and forever chapter 67 . 9/15
I just found this story and my God it is great. I've read everything posted in less then 2 days. I did see you said you were going to complete it. Is that still a fact? Because lord knows I need an ending. Excellent writing. Going to read more of your stuff now.
AnnabelleWright chapter 67 . 9/7
Just re-read this again, for I don't know how many times. But I keep coming back to see if you've updated. Hope all is well with you, I know how tough this year has been on everyone. Hopefully you can give us an idea on when we can expect another chapter.
Best book EVER! This should become published in print
Favorite ship among all!
kkush88 chapter 1 . 8/21
It's been more than 2 years I believe. I have been waiting for you to update and complete the story. This is a very good story. Please complete it.
Ry7528 chapter 67 . 8/6
Hi! I just started reading this two weeks ago wanting some action, and I've found it fascinating! It is really astounding how you've made up this game (I'm assuming this isn't played in real life, if it is, feel free to correct me) and how you've matched up everyone! I've had a question since I've started reading this book and here it is, why is the book's name Eros and Psyche? Eros (if you didn't know) is the Greek name of Cupid (which is the Roman name). I am a geek on Greek and Roman mythology and I've noticed this fact. Overrall, this book is amazing! I've reached the end and eagerly waiting for you to update! Anyways, that's my review for this story!
GREAT!
Its great!
Adxnis chapter 58 . 8/1
O.M.F.G
Ma'am/Sir/Non Binary Peep
Kindly publish a book and get all the damn fame and acknowledgement you deserve already. THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD ️
Oh wow..I hope that some day you write this to the end. But no regrets reading it.
My jaw literally dropped when I read this chapter and sadly I did not catch the foreshadowing but I am loving this plot twist. This is awesome!
7,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »