Reviews for Eros & Psyche
chaozee chapter 67 . 10/13
OH MY GOOOOOOD! You're back! It's been so long and this story is still attention grabbing as ever. Here I was thinking of re-reading my fave incomplete stories from years ago just to find new chapters. And the twists! As expected! I'm so excited.
How many chapters are left?
So based on the history, what would happen is Draco would end up dark and crazy, but everyone else would be fine? Because presumably all the other students who played with bole and Lockhart and pettigrew didn’t all die, or Hogwarts would have noticed a bunch of students disappearing every four years.
Can these people stop leaving their wands everywhere? Why would they do this especially now that they know about Eros and psyche. I get that Seamus and lavender dropped theirs and Ginny was sleeping, but why would Hermione leave her wand outside?
This is all very confusing and I hope things wrap up soon. I like the scenes where everyone in the horcrux is working together I hope they put some kind of plan into play. I guess they need to start playing the game so they can be protected and not take a two hour rest break (seriously Draco?).
Sometimes I’m confused about how wandless magic works in this story. Like sometimes a character will wandlessly summon their wand and then use their wand to cast a pretty simple spell. I understand if some characters are better at wandless magic than others or if some spells are more complex, but it’s a bit weird.
So Lavender was the one who got her and Seamus kicked out. Hmmmm. And Ginny wasn’t crossed out either.
I don’t know who the voice is maybe Harry’s mother (since he recognized it) or maybe some remnant of Psyche from before she went mad.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 47 . 10/8
This story will always be one of my favorites.
Does anyone know if this is the end of the story or if there is a part 2 or anything
BEMYHEROSEVERUS chapter 8 . 10/1
whoa that was an interesting first round. so many different dynamtics I loved every second of each chapter
bemyheroseverus chapter 1 . 10/1
wow that was one chapter...amazing. I loved every second of it and I cant believe what a well thought out lovely set up and idea. cant wait for more
I don’t even know what to say, loved it.
fierrocher chapter 67 . 9/20
well shit, i thought this was completed. ugghhhh
LCB chapter 67 . 9/20
Oh wow. She is bad news!
7,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »