Reviews for Eros & Psyche
hannahwagers chapter 33 . 2/26
Gagged over the throne of glass reference ahhhh! LOVE.. does this mean canonically in a few more thousands of years we will have the Crescent City world? Since crescent city is supposed to be like several thousands of years in the future after throne of glass?
ElephantAlocasia chapter 67 . 1/14
Im just joining the hundreds lf requests that you continue this story. There’s so many unanswered questions and plots. I was here to read a satisfying Dramonie story, and i dont know how ill go on without knowing the end. And Tracey and Harry are the cutest of all the couples! More please!
QuiteTheBookworm chapter 67 . 12/30/2023
please continue this please
JodiMarie2910 chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
Just wanted to let you know I come back here from time to time to see if this fic has been updated/completed. I hope you're still working on it. Your writing is amazing! I also hope you have been doing well, as I see it's been three years since any of your stories have been updated. Take care, and know that if/when you are ready to return, your readers will be looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2023
“I like my men to be straight” feels very biphobic.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2023
Are you allergic to black people? Blaise and his mother are black Italian. It’s canon. Never mind that literally everyone else is white with “peach skin” like how bland can you get? You could’ve easily made one of them not white or picked non white characters? So it makes me believe you’re allergic to black and brown people.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2023
Are you allergic to black people because Blaise is BLACK.
Guest chapter 67 . 10/30/2023
Please please please finish the story! I've come back every couple of months or after a year or so to check. I'd even be happy with some vague outline
AnonymousBeta chapter 2 . 10/9/2023
I love this song! Just learnt it!
Guest chapter 67 . 10/8/2023
I have stuck with this story for years hoping for an ending. I get so sad every time I re read it because it is truly written so well! Please find it within your heart to finish this story so I can feel complete again!
Christine chapter 67 . 10/7/2023
I am very disappointed that you seem to have moved on with new stories on AO3 and didn't bother even telling us you had abandoned this one. I stupidly thought you might still be batting long-haul covid, which would have been understandable. I truly was immersed with these characters and have looked forward to seeing what next. Not cool to leave us hanging for years...
Guest chapter 67 . 10/3/2023
Total wip pitfall. The worst, after becoming so invested. I am just so disappointed.
Slytherrin chapter 67 . 9/25/2023
You really ought to flag this work as abandoned, so people don’t end up investing hours into a story without an ending. Super disappointing.
Rachael chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
Hey - I’ve been a loyal reader since 2010. I was a freshman in high school back in 2010. Lots has changed huh? I need you to know this fic has stuck with me for over a decade. I think about it often. I know you have a whole life outside of fanfiction and I’m positive your doing amazing things, but I beg you! Please finish this one day. There is no rush. Life is life and I know things get busy. But please don’t ever doubt how fabulous and eternal this fanfiction is. You know I am traumatized by WIPs bc I simply MUST know how this story ends! You’re a goddess! Your writing is beyond words. I say this bc I know as time passes, it’s easy to forget the impact your work has had. But pls know, If you have 1 fan, it’s me! And if you have no fans, then I’m dead! I shall stay loyal to this fic forever! I shall continue to hope against hope that you will finish it one day! Best to you my queen!
Charlie Night chapter 67 . 8/13/2023
Love this story. I hope you update soon.
7,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »