Reviews for I Won't
Guest chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I'm loving the story so far and Delena moments ;) keep up the good work!
Aj chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Yes, Elena ''cares'' for Damon a little more now ,then St. Stefan. Katherine is a bitch! and yes I do think that Bonnie will find some way to kill Katherine and Stefan, they need to be stopped Immediately! And Jenna go do something and stop cockblocking Damn!
Aj chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I think that Damon actually loves Elena. I don't really know what to say about the Bonnie and Jer thing, and yes I think Elena could have replace Katherine in terms of who has Damon's heart.
Aj chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I think it's a good build up, but it would have been better if we knew where Stefan was going.
Ecila404 chapter 22 . 11/21/2012
Best Vampire Diaries thing I have ever read
Ecila404 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Lol mr soulless. Love this so much
Arluen chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
Hello! You have a good plot here. In general it's a well written story, and I like that you chose to write from multiple POVs, but you need a beta reader sweetie. There's nothing there that can't be fixed with a little bit of editing. Luckily you don't have any plot holes, which is pretty impressive, however you do have some glaring grammar and spelling errors, as well as occasional missing pronouns that make sentences confusing because you're missing a subject. I also noticed that your sentence structure is off sometimes. You need to watch you word order. I'm not positive it's exactly wrong, but it can be very awkward.
Your characterisation is pretty good too, which makes thing easier, but you have to watch when you switch POVs, because each character views the others differently, therefore you need to reflect that, not the characters' views of themselves. This was sparse, but notable.
Keep writing! I can wait to read Pieces :) That's actually where I'm headed now.
MrsSinger chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Cool supernatural development!
leah7151 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I have read sooooo many fanfics where Stefan leaves Elena with damon to take care of her for a while but I really like this one. Thanks for writing you're a great writer
YasminNaderi chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
Wooow I love them ;)
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 21 . 2/12/2012
Awesome story! I am about to go read Pieces! Well done and good luck with future writing!
WillowTree1996 chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
I absolutly loved this story and i cant wait to read the sequel!
AlleyCat89 chapter 22 . 11/26/2011
Omfg you should totes write a story about Cassandra and Adrian I think that would be interesting to read about!
TwoHeartsBecomeOne chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
I like it. (:
TwoHeartsBecomeOne chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
Love it of course but I wish Stefan would speak more.