Reviews for Let's give this a try
saashi samy chapter 4 . 3/16
i really like the story

to be continue?
brasilianfan chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
First: sorry my poor Inglês!

Any writer stole his scene ... this is an attitude of Cameron has...not cuddy.

"...And then she leans down and places a soft kiss on the scar of your thigh and you think that you must have died and gone to heaven".

huddy had a scene just like that ... I hate huddy and who stole his writing.

I loved your story and I will read all others that are posted.

Thank you for not forgetting our favorite couple.

You're a great writer...congratulations.
Cangel girl chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
I love this story from the start to the end ,The character are spot on lovely plotline wonderful job
linelm chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Sweet story!
catgrl chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Wow.. I just read all four chapters and it was really good..

House finally making the move to be with Cameron... Yea...

Wish it happen on the show... I really did enjoy reading it...
Limaccia chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Nice story. Although, you know, I'd think that with the way House feels, he'd WANT to get married - you know, his possessive streak - MY woman, keep away!
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
sequel? Pretty please. I loved it by the way.
AllyCameron chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Knowing there will be more stories from you, I can say: wonderful last chapter for a great story! Can't wait for more from you :)
girl-scout47 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Wonderful story! Can't wait for more :-)
ILoveHLaurie chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
aww, loved the story :) very cute and i'd love to see some little House babies :) x
ILoveHLaurie chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Yay, I finally read it and what a lovely chapter it was. It really made me smile when she came and kissed him in the office and that office sex was very hot. I also thought the ending was cute how she opened up to him.

Great chap, can't wait for more :) x
AllyCameron chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Seriously, I'm addicted to your stories, they are the perfect drug to replace what the show used to be!
lovefanfic55 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Another outstanding chapter...loved your input on why Cameron married her sick husband ... now House will need to rethink pieces of the puzzle that is Cameron...written beautifully ... one can tell that you love these two characters...your writing of this chapter made me want to cheer for both of them... they are lonely and have been hurt...they are way over due to have a long life of love and happiness...looking forward to the next chapter...this is one beautiful love story...sal
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
aww! I felt bad for Cam. She had it rough. Poor Cam. I love them.
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I love this chapter, it's sexy, intense and so emotional - he knows he loves her, all he needs to do now is admit it.