Reviews for DragonAge: The Halla Reborn
Alpenwolf chapter 81 . 7/6
It has been a long time since the last chapter, which is a shame because this story has a good flow. Even though aeducan, brosca, amell, surana, mahariel and cousland were alive only tabris was a warden. The way you introduced them and sometimes took care of them was good, it didnt feel forced.

Ah, i wanna read the next chapter. When will it be due?
Alpenwolf chapter 74 . 7/5
You know what would be epic? Isolde killing eamon or something... manipulative asshole
Alpenwolf chapter 73 . 7/5
The more i see and read here, the more i believe that eamon himself is a mage of sorts ... at least i get that feeling ... there is something unnatural about him
Alpenwolf chapter 72 . 7/4
I somewhat understand riordian but arawn would have just killed them all and never cared about being a warden.

And did cauthrien just kill anora as a revenge for arawns death or am i too fast in making her the culprit?
Alpenwolf chapter 69 . 7/4
Maybe im somewhat heartless but seeing shianni here, after believing her being dead for a long time, i cant help myself but feel relieved.
Alpenwolf chapter 51 . 7/3
Serena as queen, i would love to see it, but i cant see assembly accepting it so easily.
Alpenwolf chapter 41 . 6/30
Alistair not giving in to Eamon? Alistair glaring at him, telling him that he won't be able to change his decision and Isolde being nicer ... yeah, I can totally live with that.
Alpenwolf chapter 39 . 6/30
Elissa and Howe a pair? You really leave me wondering what else you might be doing in this story o.O
Alpenwolf chapter 36 . 6/30
Did Arawn just sacrifice Shianni? Grr, can't someone already kill him and free Thedas of him?
Alpenwolf chapter 19 . 6/29
Okay, a bloodmage controlled Loghain, probably even making sure that Cailan died at Ostagar ... though what are Howe and Cauthrien are thinking they will get for playing along? Helping the blood mage? Howe wants the throne, which probably be making him Arawn's pawn ... and what about Cauthrien? Is she in love with howe? or what? I'm confused and I'm sure that there are many puzzle parts I haven't seen yet.
Alpenwolf chapter 15 . 6/27
Whats with adela and the males surrounding her? Everyone seems to fall in love with her ... and i propably will become concerned if eamon also starts to fall in love with her or something.
Alpenwolf chapter 12 . 6/25
Loghain ... who is controlling you? Flemeth would be a possibility, but too easy ... uldred? Cauthrien? Rendon? Or someone else entirely? Something is definitely not right.
Alpenwolf chapter 9 . 6/24
Where you could watch over her? And then the day you are away, occupied with something else she gets into legal trouble by killing humans to rescue herself and her friends from vaughan and his lackeys ... I'm not sure if one can call that 'watching over her' ...
Furionknight chapter 81 . 4/1
I look forward to more :)
Shakespira chapter 81 . 1/28
From the opening: "Acidic rain and brimstone rained down upon the battlefield, now littered with the bodies of blackened darkspawn and soldiers - human, elven and dwarven – alike, splattering ground made muddy with water and blood upon the corpses. "

To the closing: "Disbelief filled his heart and displayed itself fully upon his face as Roland stared down at the broken form of Riordan. The senior Warden had fallen from the back of the Archdemon, and crashed to the ground below...Disbelief turned to outright anger at the man's foolish attempt to bring down the fallen god on his own.

"Just couldn't share the victory, could you?" the young man asked the corpse, frowning down at the waste of effort and life. Sighing, he finished, "We really could have used your help at the fort.""

This was a tour-de-force of the Siege of Denerim and I was caught up in the tension and emotion of the scenes. Other than some odd spelling errors, the chapter was riveting and intense and descriptive without being overdrawn. There was just the right 'feel' of a large-scale battle. The pacing was perfect.

I especially appreciated Roland's comments to a dead Riordan. I love Riordan in game up until that point when he absolutely doesn't use an ounce of common sense in trying to get the archdemon grounded.

What an enthralling chapter!